onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale V Fleetwood post match

geosname

Just got in. Everyone knows my stand on page and that was once again proven today.

Awful awful awful in every way. It was that bad I'm not even going to bother going over it all again.

Oh and the decision to take our best player off for old reliable birchall again!?!?! Was shameful that sub.

A point id like to make re his interview. Page said in the week he would experiment, well that didn't happen not only this he then complains in his interview that we had 8 players who weren't fit and needed a break! Surely just give someone else a chance instead of the same rubbish. I admit today I left when birchall came on, didn't even know we'd scored until recently.

Also super tommy pope proved again today why I don't think he's as big as asset as some think.

Rubbish page needs to go or I won't be going next year.

You won't be going then mate because I'd say it's 99% certain he will be.

Advert

Whats wrong with :-

Playing Williamson and Pope when neither can worry a defence

Taking advice from that proven managerial legend Glover who was sacked by this club for being useless and always picking his son

Having Conversations with Grew during a match - other than to tell him to **** off

playing the same defence

playing the same midfield

not playing ANY forwards just putting two mannequins on the pitch

Making substitutes for substitutes sake

saying that he can't fault the players for it being a game too far

saying he was proud of everyone of those players

........ If any of my staff said to me that as the contract was completed they felt a bit tired and couldn't rise to doing the mundane task of everyday work I would have wished them all the best in their new future ventures with another company.

As I have said before Page is going , its just a matter of how soon Smurf realises. Will he do it now as any reasonable person would, or will he wait until its too late and the deadline is reached with awful ST sales. The only option for me is an early bird ST or its goodbye for 12 months.

As I have said before Page is going , its just a matter of how soon Smurf realises. Will he do it now as any reasonable person would, or will he wait until its too late and the deadline is reached with awful ST sales. The only option for me is an early bird ST or its goodbye for 12 months.

According to his programme notes he'll se us in August , and we can't afford anyone else!!!

Just got in. Everyone knows my stand on page and that was once again proven today.

Awful awful awful in every way. It was that bad I'm not even going to bother going over it all again.

Oh and the decision to take our best player off for old reliable birchall again!?!?! Was shameful that sub.

A point id like to make re his interview. Page said in the week he would experiment, well that didn't happen not only this he then complains in his interview that we had 8 players who weren't fit and needed a break! Surely just give someone else a chance instead of the same rubbish. I admit today I left when birchall came on, didn't even know we'd scored until recently.

Also super tommy pope proved again today why I don't think he's as big as asset as some think.

Rubbish page needs to go or I won't be going next year.

Normally agree with what you say but I thought Coulibaly was completely out of his depth, he didn't seem to offer much at all. He should have gone off but no way for Birchall, Andoh should have come on.

Massive decisions to be made in the next couple of weeks

Utter garbage.

Spiritless and talentless performance.

I don't think NS has balls to do anything other than cheapest and easiest option with the manager.

He's very lucky that he has 3500 fans that are the best in the business otherwise financial oblivion would await him.

What I saw today was a wasted opportunity by a manager with a one dimensional train of thought- CHRIS ****ING BIRCHALL, for ****s sake. I'll be ****ing furious if that useless sod is still in charge in August

Utter garbage.

Spiritless and talentless performance.

I don't think NS has balls to do anything other than cheapest and easiest option with the manager.

He's very lucky that he has 3500 fans that are the best in the business otherwise financial oblivion would await him.

A good proportion of that 3500 are becoming disgruntled.

Page has done a brilliant job, of destroying my love of football and Vale. I've managed to go to 44 of our games this season and can probably count on one hand the number of performances I would consider to be good. Listening to Page's interview it sounded as though he expected to be in charge next season, which would be the worst news to finish the season on.

It's sad to hear you say that but I can 100% understand.

Completely uninspired, linear and predictable.

After the Crewe A and Bristol City H games I thought we were certs to go down. I thank Page for saving us from relegation despite being dealt a poor hand but to plan and build long term we really need more than what he can offer us.

Archived