onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Predictions

andy jones

My worst thoughts are relegation. Then again into the conference. We will have no owner and will fade into oblivion. Then all the stoke scum i know will have a great time rubbing in their premier league only team in the city status.

I blame the fans, i have long felt that we have the worst, most negative apathetic support in the world. When asked to back the team they had much rather stay at home then moano here. The amount of Vale fans i hear on praise n grumble after home matches who say they havent been is embarrasing.

My only hope is that we have enough points already but alas i dont think so.

Well done eveyone concerned from the players, to the owner and through finally the fans. 139 years of history blown away but your own complaicencies.

you know what I think of your post? Not much that's for sure. Good grief, such broad statements simply beggar belief :rolleyes:

Advert

My worst thoughts are relegation. Then again into the conference. We will have no owner and will fade into oblivion. Then all the stoke scum i know will have a great time rubbing in their premier league only team in the city status.

I blame the fans, i have long felt that we have the worst, most negative apathetic support in the world. When asked to back the team they had much rather stay at home then moano here. The amount of Vale fans i hear on praise n grumble after home matches who say they havent been is embarrasing.

My only hope is that we have enough points already but alas i dont think so.

Well done eveyone concerned from the players, to the owner and through finally the fans. 139 years of history blown away but your own complaicencies.

I'm going to take a screenshot of this and post it when we stay up. What an embarrassing post that is.

you know what I think of your post? Not much that's for sure. Good grief, such broad statements simply beggar belief :rolleyes:

Not really bothered what anyone else thinks. Everyone has had a hand in where we find ourselves today.

I cant condone the attitudes of players who irrispective of next season are still officially under contractfor now and are blatently playing below acceptable professional standards.

I cannot condone mr smurthwaites social media meltdowns and inability to take advice from those offering. And i wont condone suporters who moan about where we are but when asked to back the team stay home and watch champions league diving.

All are responsible for where we are now and where we will find ourselves soon.

Do i care if u agree. Do i care what anyone thinks no.

I got a top 6 of:

Bristol City

Preston

MK Dons

Swindon

Sheff UTD

Barnsley

And a bottom 4 of

Yeovil (Bottom)

Notts County

Colchester

Orient

With Crewe, Coventry and then Vale.

Ive got us to finish on 53 points, finishing 4 above the drop. Point at Scunny, win at Yeovil and a point on the final day

Dreamer !! U carry on helping Jacko re arranging the deck chairs while the rest of us man the lifeboats just before we hit the iceberg in a socalled unsinkable ship

My prediction is relegation unfortunately. 4 goals scored + 11 conceded in the last 6 games says a lot about where we are right now.

Statistically we're unlikely to lose 11 straight games (or are we?) so I imagine we might pick a point up somewhere but I doubt it will be enough.

Worse still, I can see us finishing 4th bottom, and Crewe 5th bottom.

Think the big problem will be how the players handle the extra pressure the more we get dragged into the fight. Can't see us picking up any points saturday and think the 8 teams below us all play against each other meaning at least 4 will close the gap on us. Come 5 oclock saturday might be just goal difference keeping us out of the bottom 4.

Have got us down to lose the next 3 games and then win the last 2 games to stay up on goal difference. I got Yeovil, Notts County, Crewe and Crawley going down. Colchester, while having a tough looking run in, play Swindon and Preston, last 2 games, both at home, Swindon will probably be resting players for the play offs and Preston will most likely be up and can't win the league,

I really think 2 wins will be needed to stay up, looking at the fixtures of others, can see a minimum of 53 or 54 needed, while every point is crucial, if we are to lose to MK Dons and Preston we can't afford big defeats, goal difference could be crucial.

Archived