onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket offer for MK dons match?

valiant_593

Advert

Sadly looking at the mood amongst fans i dont think an offer will do much. Smurf will do the same old lame thing & maybe knock a fiver off.

We need to fill the ground so if we are doing an offer then it needs be something radical........like.... £1 across the board. Or even better make it free if you get your ticket inadvance.

To get fans at this stage of season & with the increasing hostility smurf needs to do something radical.....

Glover anywhere near the Club and you'll be lucky get 4000. Ive been totally behind the club up until todays tactics. Garbage negative football. Smacks of Glovers reigm all over again and an insult to Vale fans. Sorry if this offends but fans are sick and tired of it.

I liked the earlier suggestion - price for Dons game to remain the same but if we get over 5,500 Rob Page is fired. Take it a step further, over 6,000 and Glover or Grew go with him. 6,500 gets a full house, all 3 of them get their marching orders.

You can tell from his interviews Rob Page is a decent guy, and I honestly don't think he deserves the personal abuse he's getting.

He answers with good grace questions from Lee Blakeman that would have had Micky Adams throwing is toys out of the pram.

I doubt anyone will be more disappointed with his first foray into management than Rob Page himself.

Even if the worst happens, I really hope we don't hear abuse towards him off the terraces.

I'm hoping for his sake and ours that this dreadful run is stopped and we survive - then is the time to assess where we go.

You can tell from his interviews Rob Page is a decent guy, and I honestly don't think he deserves the personal abuse he's getting.

He answers with good grace questions from Lee Blakeman that would have had Micky Adams throwing is toys out of the pram.

I doubt anyone will be more disappointed with his first foray into management than Rob Page himself.

Even if the worst happens, I really hope we don't hear abuse towards him off the terraces.

I'm hoping for his sake and ours that this dreadful run is stopped and we survive - then is the time to assess where we go.

Couldn't agree more. It matters to me if someone seems to be a decent person or not, and RP always has come across as one. Willo and Birchall too; they're all human beings and they're doing their best. It must be so gutting to have to put up with the abuse that they get, particularly when they're undoubtedly putting the effort in.

decent guy he maybe smudge but a manager he certainly isn't, i'm certain glover and grew are feeding him crap and his best bet would have been either to remain a coach or to learn his trade in non league.It's going to be difficult to retain our league 1 status as things have got to the critical stage,all tough games to play and we haven't been able to beat the leagues alsorans,as I said before the club is in free fall and as all the teams below us except Yeovil are picking up points the outlook is grimm jim:(

Slashing prices wont make any difference now,lets face it if we opened the gates and let everyone in for free we wouldn't get over 4000.

Maybe not. But there is a chance that more would turn up. What we need now is our fans backing the players 110%. Just to get us over the line, yes there not good enough and in many cases don't actually deserve extra support and the manager is xrap and should be sacked, but I want to watch vale in league 1 next season and if there's a chance of the fans helping and pulling together one last time to keep us up then we should take it.

Archived