onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

harlequin hq up for sale

bookworm

Does anyone remember that dreadful "presentation" Ames did at the AGM - must have been about 2009 - in which he said he was the greatest thing since sliced bread and was bessie mates with all the key political figures in St Vincent and the Grenadines. It was one of the most boring half hours of my life.

Does anyone also remember Timothius warning everyone they were crooks and getting abused for his troubles, and that Spurs fan, Seven Sisters, who reckoned they were as bent as a nine bob note?

I remember Glenn Oliver calling me an utter utter buffoon for speaking out and also branding me a liar. He never apologised when I proved what I'd said

Advert

I remember Glenn Oliver calling me an utter utter buffoon for speaking out and also branding me a liar. He never apologised when I proved what I'd said

I seem to remember you reminding him of his omission on the car park, Tim!!

Also had a heated argument with him away at Dagenham & Redbridge where he said that Miller and Deakin were the best thing that had ever happened to the club. That was after they did a runner after we tried to question them after they left the ground, never seen anyone so surprised and terrified. Only wanted to ask a couple of questions. Following the argument Oliver offered to drop a couple of us off on the other side on London, nice touch but just showed how thick skinned and deluded he actually was.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the latest on deakin and miller, the administrators were chasing them for the unpaid shares?

Everyone was sent the list of unpaid shares, that was ages ago.

Not a lot been said recently.As far as I know the SC said that it was still on going.It could take a while (5 years?).Progress was being made but not much could be said about the progress for legal reasons.

Archived