onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If the worse came to the worst......

Guest TommyMac

Advert

are you refering to your euro millions win?

Shh Bill will be on the phone to me.

"Hi Melv mate.This is Bill from the Vale.I'm sorry that we as V2001 have upset you and you have lost all faith and trust in V2001. But Melv mate ............

Sorry if this has already been asked but if the worse came to the worst and the shareholders poll by the club resulted in a majority supporting the board and rejecting change, would those boycotting season tickets next season still do so?

My answer is yes I would. Supporting Port Vale with the current board in place really depresses me. Sad thing is after 42 years following PVFC, I'm sure I wouldn't miss it.

If the worst came to the worst and the vote goes in favour of the board, would that be game, set, and match, as in there is nothing more we can do,apart from choosing not to go.

You forgot the goalkeepers dropped 6ollock.:ohmy:

===

No I didn't but if we're this fantastic promotion winning side that some people think that we are we should surely take that in our stride. Don't forget that that was only the equaliser we had plenty of time to recover and go on to dominate, create loads of chances and destroy an Oxford side that hadn't won for 3 games and got beaten again tonight. But we didn't even go on to create another chance so I believe.

Bet it ain't as bad as the dross dished out every week by the 17 teams below us!

One of those "Dross" 17 teams are Crewe.

The same Crewe that our manager, who you think will win us promotion and is "Respected", models his style of play on.

Try not to contradict yourself next time eh?! ===

Archived