onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassment.

PortVale4Life

Advert

Why have we got a separate thread saying how embarrassing another thread is? Isn't that a bit ..... errr ..... embarrassing??

It's Madness...lol. Oh that was Embarrassment ....how Embarrassing..:rolleyes:

Where you all sitting tonight anyway...

I'm expecting extremely bad feedback and abuse from this but recent threads have really ****** me off.

What happened to fans supporting the club? Because our 'fans' don't.

What a ****ing embarrassment those of you who are crying about moving seats for one match are. It's unbelievable it's one game and if the chairman says it will benefit the club then just listen! Christ I can't imagine how some of you lot react when you have an actual problem!

Our fans are about the worst there is, we are mid table in league 1 with a new manager who has saved us, yet the players get booed when we go one nil down against a top side at home. Again the match thread for that game was a disgrace, who do you lot think we are Barcelona? We are port vale and won't beat every side in this league, so instead of booing them or slagging them off in matches why not cheer them on? I'm sure they would perform better as they seem to do in away fixtures!

I've been critical of pope but he strengthens my point, in his article he explains the amount of abuse he gets, on a forum it's fine but common who the **** is sending our players private messages slagging them off! Brilliant fans we are.

I see there's a thread in which someone is crying over not having a programme, again embarrassing.

Add to this out inability to turn up in numbers even when offers are on and the chairman says we will sign a new player, it's just awful it really is. I guarantee some of those moaning about the seat changes for tonight wouldn't have been going anyway they just want to join in on the moan.

Look at the match thread, hardly any posts actually talking about football, yet this ***** slagging of smurf for closing a stand is at 30 odd pages.

This is a message to most (not all) vale fans, actually back the club and back what the chairman is doing. Get behind the players on match day and stop crying at every possible point!!!

Rant over.

P.s I will be sitting in a different stand for the first time in quite a while, who gives a ****.

You've obviousley never been to a stoke match now there fans don't tolerate anything mediocre vale fans are choirboys in comparison

I'm expecting extremely bad feedback and abuse from this but recent threads have really ****** me off.

What a ****ing embarrassment those of you who are crying about moving seats for one match are. It's unbelievable it's one game and if the chairman says it will benefit the club then just listen! Christ I can't imagine how some of you lot react when you have an actual problem!

Our fans are about the worst there is, we are mid table in league 1 with a new manager who has saved us, yet the players get booed when we go one nil down against a top side at home. Again the match thread for that game was a disgrace, who do you lot think we are Barcelona? We are port vale and won't beat every side in this league, so instead of booing them or slagging them off in matches why not cheer them on? I'm sure they would perform better as they seem to do in away fixtures!

I've been critical of pope but he strengthens my point, in his article he explains the amount of abuse he gets, on a forum it's fine but common who the **** is sending our players private messages slagging them off! Brilliant fans we are.

I see there's a thread in which someone is crying over not having a programme, again embarrassing.

Add to this out inability to turn up in numbers even when offers are on and the chairman says we will sign a new player, it's just awful it really is. I guarantee some of those moaning about the seat changes for tonight wouldn't have been going anyway they just want to join in on the moan.

Look at the match thread, hardly any posts actually talking about football, yet this ***** slagging of smurf for closing a stand is at 30 odd pages.

This is a message to most (not all) vale fans, actually back the club and back what the chairman is doing. Get behind the players on match day and stop crying at every possible point!!!

Rant over.

P.s I will be sitting in a different stand for the first time in quite a while, who gives a ****.

Totally agree with you mate. Smurf must feel like giving up at times. Moan moan ****ing moan. Most people on this site probably never go anyway. Looking forward to tonight's game.

Absolutely hate these stuck-up, ooh aren't I amazing threads.

I'll have a moan when I think things aren't good. I fork out enough money in the name of this club to give me that privilege.

This thread is no such thing. You're a case in point, how many threads can you be a complete weapon on in one day by the way?

I'm getting a distinct- Hagrid-Potter-Stoke-****fan on a wind up feeling

Thanks for posting Portvale4life - you sum it up nicely. Some of the comments we have had on here about a common sense decision to shrink the ground down to something manageable for this evening game mid week are laughable. We average not that much at home, and Crawley are not likely to pull in lots of wavering fans that will fill the Paddock and cause other areas to be needed.

When I win the Euro millions, one of the first things I will do is to redesign the Wembley of the North to be less of a gently sloping, fans miles from the action sparsely populated arena to a steeply banked, double tier, fans right on top of you and in your face type of ground. Probably 20,000 maximum, since I can't see us ever getting that much on a regular basis unless North Korea nuke the Britannia. Then maybe we can look as if we are a bit fuller on the Football League Highlights show, and we can generate some full on atmosphere. But only if more than 4.5K turn up, obviously....

What a ****ing embarrassment those of you who are crying about moving seats for one match are.... .

Top rant!!! That thread was a total embarrassment - especially the numpty who accused Smurf of throwing his toys out of his pram! Very frustrating, watching some of you whinge about everything you can...oh, and Fat Boy Simple - why would a vale fan go to a S***e game???

Archived