What would make you attend the vale?

valiant_593

Personally i think ticket prices of £20 for Adults, £15 for Senior Citizens/18-21's, Juniors £10 and then Under 9's free would be fair! Its the things like catering which needs to be vastly improved in order to improve match day experience. For example on Saturday, i bought a bottle of coke to find out that it was 6 months out of date, that simply isn't good enough!

Advert:

I received an infusion of Port Vale into my blood when I was 6 years old and as far as I'm concerned there are no antibodies to it. Hence I have gone, go and listen on Valiant Player whenever I realistically can. Results are irrelevant to me as a reason to attend/listen.

Archived