onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What would make you attend the vale?

valiant_593

My advice, and feel free to ignore it, would be to get rid of twitter.

Ask the Sentinel for a column on a Friday/Saturday morning and maybe have a weekly stint on Radio Stoke now they've got their daily sports programme and use them to get your message across.

I understand it would not be as simple as that but I believe that twitter is not the best way for open communication with the fans.

If Smurf closed his twitter we would get all this 'our chairman never tells us anything' ***** again.

Advert

What would make me attend the Vale ?,good question that .

At present nothing much ignites the passion go and im.someone who has watched them regularly for years ,they used to be a big part of me and if they lost it would put me in a foul mood for days after,not now no longer care that much unfortunately .

If u knew folk were going turn up straight away u r thinking ill go today as theres a buzz the players want it the fans want it etc etc ,then u turn up and the players hide ,the fans r quiet and disillusioned.(Oldham Crewe )

A cup run.a run.what gets folk talking.about Port Vale is required every season.Bradford do it why the hell cant we.

I hope we can.attract new fans was hoping the Northampton game would be the catalyst but come on if u were a neutral u would think what a load of rubbish we barely deserved the draw opportunity missed.

A simple question to those who arent turning up. What is that defining factor of why you dont come anymore and what would make you return.

Lower admission prices firstly ten quid a game max and better quality football the current offerings are not much better than non league and most of that is free admission

Lower admission prices firstly ten quid a game max and better quality football the current offerings are not much better than non league and most of that is free admission
Div 7 or Northern Premier prices would only get players of that standard, no thanks

Tell me a League club that charges ten quid as their regular price and I'll go along with that.

Div 7 or Northern Premier prices would only get players of that standard, no thanks

Most of the current squad are of that standard and you mugs are prepared to pat top dollar to watch them i put my gate fee on sat day on a bet that vale would be beaten by Swindon and guess what I made money far more satisfying than watching c r a p

Most of the current squad are of that standard and you mugs are prepared to pat top dollar to watch them i put my gate fee on sat day on a bet that vale would be beaten by Swindon and guess what I made money far more satisfying than watching c r a p
Quite obviously you know little about football and care even less about the Vale. Goodbye

Good on you, perhaps you can go and buy a personality and a second brain cell with your winnings! ;)

There are some fans the club could do without my old fruit and until you change your awful attitude I doubt you'd be missed even by the chairman.

It cost £18 to watch Alfreton Town v Dover. EIGHTEEN POUNDS ... with that in mind £22 doesn't seem half bad now does it!

It would be nice to think we could do another of those £180 "accumulator" season ticket schemes - possibly the only good idea MOLD ever had. It definitely bought people into the club and boosted attendances. Unforunately I don't know if there is that much good will left out there.

Thats great news.You can now use your winnings to go Vale park on Tuesday night and even spend some in the club shop.Everyones a winner.

What are you doing on a Vale message board when you clearly have no interest in the club??

Archived