onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stay away fans

jeff1966

im sorry but fans wont turn up with the current crop on the pitch. theyre *****. end of. we knew it 2-3 years ago but adams persisted and page is stuck with a team hes getting the absolute most out of. doesn't help really when the worst player on the pitch gets bigged up by the chairmans daughter on twitter.

I do not know you so cannot judge you but from your comment I assume you are some **** ****** ******

You can criticize me all day long but do not comment on my family

Advert

I do not know you so cannot judge you but from your comment I assume you are some dung breath waster

You can criticize me all day long but do not comment on my family

Sorry Smurf, but if your daughter engages in social media then it's a hazard of the job. Your daughter has made a comment / expressed an opinion on a public forum and therefore you/ she should expect a response also via a public forum.

I am absolutely amazed that so many are prepared to accept that the team has blown three successive opportunities to better itself. I want the team to win every game and have done for well over 50 years. We don't seem to be learning from our mistakes. The defeats have resulted from chronic failures in 2 of the most important positions in the team . The midfield , as everyone will agree , have been excellent but they cant compensate for the ineptitude of others, yet the same faces appear week after week. Gates will not increase until we win our home games. Vale Park has to become a fortress. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

Norman whilst you have made the occasional PR gaff :laugh:, you're passion has won both myself and a lot of fans over. However whilst I understand your resonning for asking for fans to turn up, perhaps a different approach is needed. At times fans are starting to feel like it is emotional Blackmail. Please do not take this as a dig at you, I just want the same as you and every other fan.

But take today, the minute the crowd was announced I found myself immediately having a go at fans for not turning up and all it will do is cause Ill feeling. Fans need to feel encouraged not castigated against especially if there is genuine reasons why they can't attend.

A genuine Season Ticket holder also raised a point via facebook, you keep saying you will only sign such and such if extra fans turn up, however surely that is punishing the regulars, just because of a few who can't be arsed. Why should the die hards be refused seeing a quality addition, because of the no shows. Again it causes ill feeling.

No one can fault how much money you have invested into the Club, but if you suddenly draw a line and say no more, the Club will just stagnaite and never progress. Perhaps you just need to bite the bullet and continue to push us into the Championship.

A few Seasons ago we attracted a crowd of 8500 for a Midweek home game against Shrewsbury, so the fans are there. So like I say perhaps a different approach is needed to encourage fans. Just don't give up on us.

I remember a few years back Stoke were struggling to sell Season Tickets, so Peter Coates took it upon himself to ring fans personally to find out why they weren't renewing. Perhaps this is an area the new guy in the Commercial dept can look at. And consult with fans.

Norman whilst you have made the occasional PR gaff :laugh:, you're passion has won both myself and a lot of fans over. However whilst I understand your resonning for asking for fans to turn up, perhaps a different approach is needed. At times fans are starting to feel like it is emotional Blackmail. Please do not take this as a dig at you, I just want the same as you and every other fan.

But take today, the minute the crowd was announced I found myself immediately having a go at fans for not turning up and all it will do is cause Ill feeling. Fans need to feel encouraged not castigated against especially if there is genuine reasons why they can't attend.

A genuine Season Ticket holder also raised a point via facebook, you keep saying you will only sign such and such if extra fans turn up, however surely that is punishing the regulars, just because of a few who can't be arsed. Why should the die hards be refused seeing a quality addition, because of the no shows. Again it causes ill feeling.

No one can fault how much money you have invested into the Club, but if you suddenly draw a line and say no more, the Club will just stagnaite and never progress. Perhaps you just need to bite the bullet and continue to push us into the Championship.

A few Seasons ago we attracted a crowd of 8500 for a Midweek home game against Shrewsbury, so the fans are there. So like I say perhaps a different approach is needed to encourage fans. Just don't give up on us.

I remember a few years back Stoke were struggling to sell Season Tickets, so Peter Coates took it upon himself to ring fans personally to find out why they weren't renewing. Perhaps this is an area the new guy in the Commercial dept can look at. And consult with fans.

I know what Fans want

All I ask is a partnership

Promotion Season 500k

Last Season 1.8 M

This Season 700k

Next year we will break even without any input by me

We will then try to engage with the lost Fans and hopefully this will raise the bar

But how many "Stay away Season Ticket holders" are there? I myself do not attend mid-week games due to the distance, no doubt quite a few of us. Shifts and work no doubt have an effect. Surely the club will be aware of the average figures for Saturdays and for mid-week games.

If I told you that when coming out of Admin there were no electronic data or CRM so our records are only really 2 years old

If I told you that when coming out of Admin there were no electronic data or CRM so our records are only really 2 years old

Shouldn't the club secretary have such information?

If no electronic data what about all the cards with records of season ticket holders info?

Archived