onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Coventryh 2 Port Vale 3

Caz or caz123

Advert

So he got arrested for jumping over something? Hardly makes him death row material. Get over yourself and stop trying to be some sort of nerdy do-gooder that's never made a mistake, which he accepts it was, yourself.

He didn't even get arrested.

Nobody is having a go at him for celebrating a goal, we all celebrate goals.

Enjoying football is what it's all about but getting arrested for a criminal offence and creating problems for the club isn't. There's clearly an obvious line of acceptability.

What are you on about you melt. I didn't even get arrested.

I enjoyed a couple of pints and some complimentary popcorn in Frankie and Bennys.

Stop stirring the ****

Vale's league record under Page:

P27 W13 D4 L10 F37 A33

Not bad. Six of those defeats have been games with a one-goal margin. That's where improvement is needed.

A league table based on games since Page took over has us in fifth place.

So he got arrested for jumping over something? Hardly makes him death row material. Get over yourself and stop trying to be some sort of nerdy do-gooder that's never made a mistake, which he accepts it was, yourself.

REP isn't so holier than thou as he he likes to think that he is.I noticed a insulting abusive post he made very recently has now been removed.

What are you on about you melt. I didn't even get arrested.

I enjoyed a couple of pints and some complimentary popcorn in Frankie and Bennys.

Stop stirring the ****

Ha ha REP is proved wrong again.Maybe if he was actually at a game he could come out with a valid comment(from his high horse) once in a while.

Why are a few ******** having a pop at Tubbs for celebrating a goal? People have different reactions to things. People like him, Mellor and the like create a good atmosphere, which is ultimately a huge part of what football is all about, enjoying it with friends and fellow supporters alike.

Some right ***** on this forum.

I remember a few times when people have moaned their bags off about swearing and standing up.

Interestingly very few comments of a similar nature now the subject is a known member of this forum.

Personally don't really care. I didn't see the guy but I saw Coventry fans racing over to the barrier on the left, at 2-2 and thought they looked like a bunch of clowns. And he's missed a good win in the end. So I don't think he needs the boot sending in on here to know that he's been a bit foolish.

If they survive this season they could well surprise a few in the next campaign, but it's looking pretty bad for them at the moment. Having Rob Taylor at left back can't help, he was stealing a wage at this club for years!

Bit harsh Rob Taylor was a decent player for us, for much of his time at VP. Scored some good goals for the side but he most certainly isn't a left back!

Turning out to be a half decent season when you consider where we were after the diabolical start to the season Page deserves a massive slap on the back

Also a decent contract on the table asap as we dont need another Adams situation like last summer

What about the one touch football near their box in the second half had me gasping it was like watching Brazil!! Couldn't keep it up though but just for a few seconds it looked really good!!

When it was happening my mate said 'it's like watching Holland' - I think he was refering to the Cruyff years!!

I'd love us to be able to play like that in the opposition half all the time.

Bit harsh Rob Taylor was a decent player for us, for much of his time at VP. Scored some good goals for the side but he most certainly isn't a left back!

Thought he was crap myself after a promising first season. Seemed to lack confidence and often looked a bit scared to even be on the pitch. He certainly didn't improve at all during his time at the club.

Archived