• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Contracts.

valiant_593

Advert:

I really think that it is so important that we sign up our better players. We are playing well at the moment and agents of better players will look at who we have signed up for next season and advise their clients accordingly. If we are to progress then we have to convince agents and players that we really are serious about building for the future.

I know that Smurf has financial considerations but sometimes you have to speculate etc.

Just my thoughts as ever

He did say(was it after the Crewe game) that he had wanted to tighten the belt BUT after that defeat he was more determined to fund us to the Championship if not this season then next......so lets see what happens

This should be the spine of our team. Norman, if you are serious about challenging then you will sign them up because of you don't there are plenty of clubs that will give them contracts now

Advert:

Archived