onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Eating sea food?

PVTony

I've just started thinking about sushi. I want some sushi now

I had my worst ever hungover experience at a sushi restaurant in Tokyo. Rough as a badger I was, my mate ordered a platter, and out it came with mixed sushi. One of the items was the sides of a small fish that had been freshly carved; that fresh that the fish they came from had been stuck on cocktail stick and was still wiggling. I had to leave, quickly.

Advert

Mackerel or herring are rich in long chain Omega-3 oils which are found in every cell of the human body and are required for human biological functions such as brain functionality.

Whitefish such as haddock and cod are very low in fat and calories which, combined with oily fish rich in Omega-3 such as mackerel,sardines,fresh tuna,salmon and trout can help to protect against coronary heart disease, as well as helping to develop strong bones and teeth.

Shellfish are particularly rich in zinc,which is essential for healthy skin and muscles as well as fertility,Casanova reputedly ate 50 oysters a day.

It is important to ensure that enough Omega three is included in the diet. It is also rich in other foods such as walnuts and flax seeds. Also in many other foods like eggs, bread, vegetables, oatmeat and cereals, pasta, milk and yoghurts, plus many other foods.

Shell fish, I would imagine still have some sewage in their stomachs when eaten by humans - Yuk!

Fish, especially tuna are becoming more and more contaminated with toxic waste including mercury which contributes highly to dementia.

The oceans are full of ****..every day billions upon billions of sea creatures excrete into the sea and have done for millions of years

Is that what those seafood sticks are made from?

I like most fish, prawns and shrimps but I dont particularly like shellfish, I just dont get any flavour from them its just like eating an eraser.

Archived