Eating sea food?

PVTony

British Columbia dumps over 34 million gallons of raw sewage, pesticides and pharmaceuticals into the Pacific every day.

More than 34 million gallons of raw sewage is pumped off the shores of Victoria, British Columbia, into the Strait of Juan de Fuca daily, polluting the ocean and its ecosystem in ways that are poorly understood by researchers.

And that's just one of many countries polluting the sea every day.

Wonder how much swewage the U.K. dumps into the sea every day?

Anybody fancy some jellied eels or cockels?

British Columbia dumps over 34 million gallons of raw sewage, pesticides and pharmaceuticals into the Pacific every day.

More than 34 million gallons of raw sewage is pumped off the shores of Victoria, British Columbia, into the Strait of Juan de Fuca daily, polluting the ocean and its ecosystem in ways that are poorly understood by researchers.

And that's just one of many countries polluting the sea every day.

Wonder how much swewage the U.K. dumps into the sea every day?

Anybody fancy some jellied eels or cockels?

Swimming in the Med is referred to as "going through the motions."

Mackerel or herring are rich in long chain Omega-3 oils which are found in every cell of the human body and are required for human biological functions such as brain functionality.

Whitefish such as haddock and cod are very low in fat and calories which, combined with oily fish rich in Omega-3 such as mackerel,sardines,fresh tuna,salmon and trout can help to protect against coronary heart disease, as well as helping to develop strong bones and teeth.

Shellfish are particularly rich in zinc,which is essential for healthy skin and muscles as well as fertility,Casanova reputedly ate 50 oysters a day.

Love an oyster me. I'm not big on tinned fish but apart from that I love seafood. When people say they don't like fish, it's like saying "I don't like meat"- a scallop tastes as much like fresh tuna as chicken tastes likes calves liver.

I've just started thinking about sushi. I want some sushi now

I had my worst ever hungover experience at a sushi restaurant in Tokyo. Rough as a badger I was, my mate ordered a platter, and out it came with mixed sushi. One of the items was the sides of a small fish that had been freshly carved; that fresh that the fish they came from had been stuck on cocktail stick and was still wiggling. I had to leave, quickly.

Mackerel or herring are rich in long chain Omega-3 oils which are found in every cell of the human body and are required for human biological functions such as brain functionality.

Whitefish such as haddock and cod are very low in fat and calories which, combined with oily fish rich in Omega-3 such as mackerel,sardines,fresh tuna,salmon and trout can help to protect against coronary heart disease, as well as helping to develop strong bones and teeth.

Shellfish are particularly rich in zinc,which is essential for healthy skin and muscles as well as fertility,Casanova reputedly ate 50 oysters a day.

It is important to ensure that enough Omega three is included in the diet. It is also rich in other foods such as walnuts and flax seeds. Also in many other foods like eggs, bread, vegetables, oatmeat and cereals, pasta, milk and yoghurts, plus many other foods.

Shell fish, I would imagine still have some sewage in their stomachs when eaten by humans - Yuk!

Fish, especially tuna are becoming more and more contaminated with toxic waste including mercury which contributes highly to dementia.

mackrel thrive on sewage, smoked anyone, delicious.

Coincidentally the cats and I are having smoked mackerel for lunch today...yummy

The oceans are full of ****..every day billions upon billions of sea creatures excrete into the sea and have done for millions of years

Archived