• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Questions- help!

PVTony

Myself and I presume many others are not sure as to what exactly is going on.

1/ Has Mark Sims been able to aquire the books so that he can gain important information about the real state of the club?

2/ If so, and all is above board, will Malcolm Hirst become a director?

OR

3/ Is Micky Adams application actually going through the channels and what effect would this have on Mark Sims and M Hirst?

4 /Is there another E.G.M. imminent?

5/ Will the season ticket sales of 2,000 plus cover the expenses untill the home games commence?

6/ What skulduggery work are the useless three doing?

7/ Is work on the Roy Sproson statue stating soon?

8/ Is the deal with the plastic turf company going ahead?

9/ Are the vale players still going on tour in the U.S.A?

10/ Have the Black & Gold team any immediate plans?

Plenty of threads on the forum but no definate information coming through.

Who can can provide actual news, not speculation?

Advert:

Interesting that you've got no replies to this mate. Just goes to show. I don't know the definitive answer to any of these questions. WRT 9, apparently Ameriturf have paid for the flight tickets already. But seeing as you can only book flights with a name and passport number, not sure for whom.

Interesting that you've got no replies to this mate. Just goes to show. I don't know the definitive answer to any of these questions. WRT 9, apparently Ameriturf have paid for the flight tickets already. But seeing as you can only book flights with a name and passport number, not sure for whom.

I wonder if Jacko and Stan are on the list to go.

Its been 15 days since the EGM and the club is still in a state of limbo. I under stand the need for confidentiality but I am sure Mark Sims or Malcolm Hirst could have released a token statement to say things are progressing (if that is indeed the case). There has been no news from either MS, MH or the Club this week if I am not mistaken. The fans are desperate to move forward one way or another and would welcome some 'official' news from one of the aforementioned.

Archived