Ryan inniss

valiant_593

im not sure why some people feel the need for negative comments.

we have an issue at the back, needing a commanding CB. RP has addressed that.

ive not been his biggest fan lately either but give the bloke a chance

Because he WONT play him that's why..

Advert:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the interview he seems to have his head screwed on and wanting to grab this opportunity with both hands, hope he's gone through the steep part of the learning curve at the previous lg1 clubs he's been with. Good luck to the lad.

Advert:

It's not just the Vale audience, it's human nature.

I seem to remember some customer service stats from ages back - something like 80% of dis-satisfied people will complain but only 20% of satisfied people will praise.

I guess it's because if you are unhappy you are more eager to talk about it and offer solutions. If you are happy, then you're content and often don't want to waste time saying you're OK.

I agree this you, Rob. I actually sent an email to M & S this afternoon to thank them for some excellent service. Took me a couple of minutes and it might make a few members of staff feel appreciated. Moaning is loads easier though!!

Well, I'm pleased at least.

I've been banging a drum for a more physical centre half for months.

The slight 'problem' is that Robbo has done ok of late and doesn't qualify at present for 'the weakest link', so it will be interesting to see if and where this lad plays.

Good luck to him. Page is at least aware of the problem and trying to improve it. We should be pleased.

Advert:

Well, I'm pleased at least.

I've been banging a drum for a more physical centre half for months.

The slight 'problem' is that Robbo has done ok of late and doesn't qualify at present for 'the weakest link', so it will be interesting to see if and where this lad plays.

Good luck to him. Page is at least aware of the problem and trying to improve it. We should be pleased.

I agree, Robertson isn't the worst defender on our books at the moment, but no doubt he'll be the scapegoat as usual.

Robertson is the weakest link because he's supposed to be our main CB, the dominant one at the back; he's so far away from this. Last Saturday, for example, he had a perfect chance, on the railway touch line, to clatter Hanson into the stand. He didn't even put in a challenge, standing back off. If we had a dominant CB who won headers and cleared the ball effectively, the pressure would be taken off constantly. Another thought: every week Tom Pope has a real battle against 2 centre backs. If he played against us he'd have an easy afternoon.

Pleased with this new loan signing :). He is a tall defender which we have wanted for ages.. He has also had some experience in league one with previous clubs. e.g Yeovil and Gillingham fc. He is highly regarded at Palace so I think we might have found a talent :). Hope he impresses in training tomorrow so Page will start him on Saturday. :).

My team selection for this Saturday's game is :

Neal

Yates Inniss Veseli Mcgivern

Marshall O'Connor Brown Moore

Campion Pope :).

Advert:

Robertson is the weakest link because he's supposed to be our main CB, the dominant one at the back; he's so far away from this. Last Saturday, for example, he had a perfect chance, on the railway touch line, to clatter Hanson into the stand. He didn't even put in a challenge, standing back off. If we had a dominant CB who won headers and cleared the ball effectively, the pressure would be taken off constantly. Another thought: every week Tom Pope has a real battle against 2 centre backs. If he played against us he'd have an easy afternoon.

Clatter Hanson is into the stand and get sent off, I'm sure we would have been pleased if he had done that...

Clatter Hanson is into the stand and get sent off, I'm sure we would have been pleased if he had done that...

He wouldn't have been sent off. I'm talking about a proper tackle, winning the ball, letting the CF know that he's there. Robbo manages to play with no aggression in his game at all. Compare him to some of the CBs we've had, in this division, in the past. In comparison he's weak.

I would go:

-----------------------------------------Neal--------------------------------------

---------------Veseli------------------Innis------------------Robbo--------------

Yates-------------------O'Connor----------------Brown----------------McGiven

------------------------------------Marshall--------------------------------------

-------------------------Pope--------------------Campion-----------------------

Let's go for it for a change.

Archived