onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dicko

pvfcrule

Advert

I'm going out on a limb here but is it just me IMO who thinks he should be dropped he seems to make a lot of mistakes ?? Imo I think we should drop him and put mcgivern left back ?? Thoughts??

He has always been a liability. He isn't good enough for what he is trying to do.

Conrad. If you were to add up the number of goals we have conceded down our left side you would know Dickinson has not played 2EL at all this season.

When he misjudged the bounce of the ball in the second half and it went over his head I thought for a moment I was watching local park football.

I don't think he's been playing well and his passing is poor, although as someone pointed out earlier when he got the ball in the second half and looked up he had few options and the move broke down.

However, he wasn't to blame today for the goals. Was it Duffy's atrocious clearance that led to the first? And the second one was a poor punch from Neal, but did he not think he'd been fouled? I haven't seen the goals again.

Oh dear jjj, do you ever actually attend the match or if you do, do you actually watch? Duffy organises, tackles, blocks and covers other defenders, apart from that he's useless. Sorry I forgot to say that he tries to play the ball forward to someone in a white shirt.

Duffy can't play a forward pass! If he does it takes him too long to do it and invariably he turns and passes back!

Dickinson frustrates the hell out of me, all our goals seem to come from not defending crosses whilst he made the first block for the first goal it bounced off him kindly to enable the chipped cross to find hansons head he runs around like a headless chicken,can't make a decent pass upfield when sometimes a short pass inside to a free midfielder is mostly on

He is always complaining about decisions that go against him for his own inadequate mistakes, again the second goal came from our inability to defend a cross when Birchall failed to block

I think McGivern is a better option at full back at the moment with Dicko needing to sit out a few games

In the summer we need two new fullbacks and a decent commanding centre half lets build from the back and make it hard for the opposition to score!!!

Dickinson frustrates the hell out of me, all our goals seem to come from not defending crosses whilst he made the first block for the first goal it bounced off him kindly to enable the chipped cross to find hansons head he runs around like a headless chicken,can't make a decent pass upfield when sometimes a short pass inside to a free midfielder is mostly on

He is always complaining about decisions that go against him for his own inadequate mistakes, again the second goal came from our inability to defend a cross when Birchall failed to block

I think McGivern is a better option at full back at the moment with Dicko needing to sit out a few games

In the summer we need two new fullbacks and a decent commanding centre half lets build from the back and make it hard for the opposition to score!!!

In the summer we need a completely new back four!

Odd Vaseli was at fault for the first goal, Dickinson put the ball in for our first goal and yet he's getting the stick and nobody mentions that. Duffy is most at fault for breaking up play because he dithers on the ball before going backwards. At least dickinson attempts balls down the wing, he's not helped by Marshall who seems to have transformed from a great player into a player who's positioning is dreadful and forgets when to run

Odd Vaseli was at fault for the first goal, Dickinson put the ball in for our first goal and yet he's getting the stick and nobody mentions that. Duffy is most at fault for breaking up play because he dithers on the ball before going backwards. At least dickinson attempts balls down the wing, he's not helped by Marshall who seems to have transformed from a great player into a player who's positioning is dreadful and forgets when to run

Interesting comments. I must admit that I thought the same.

Dicko I think has set up 2/3 of our last three goals.

Marshall frustrates me. His workrate is superb and I love the lad to bits. He's a real trier.

But where on earth is he supposed to be playing. Very often he picks up the ball in his own half! That's crazy.

He needs to be hugging the touchline high up the pitch and trying to get to the byline, not pretending to be a full back or midfield player. Maybe he's got a licence to play anywhere but surely he's at his best running at full backs and getting crosses into the box. When he wonders into the congested middle of the park we get nowhere.

Interesting comments. I must admit that I thought the same.

Dicko I think has set up 2/3 of our last three goals.

Marshall frustrates me. His workrate is superb and I love the lad to bits. He's a real trier.

But where on earth is he supposed to be playing. Very often he picks up the ball in his own half! That's crazy.

He needs to be hugging the touchline high up the pitch and trying to get to the byline, not pretending to be a full back or midfield player. Maybe he's got a licence to play anywhere but surely he's at his best running at full backs and getting crosses into the box. When he wonders into the congested middle of the park we get nowhere.

Marshall, if not careful, will turn into M.williams MkII. He has started to "circle" far to often allowing 2 or 3 players to get onto him. Far too often he beats players and then the blood pumping in his veins impairs his thinking and he shoots at Seagulls over the stands or attemps to knock the light outs on the scoreboard.

He tries to do FAR TOO MUCH and is suffereing from it.

Stoppit - Get the ball on the half way line run down the wing, beat your man and then cross the ball to someone who is better placed to score .

You cannot do it all on yer own and you will only be berated if you try doing everyone elses job for them.

Dicko is not playing particularly well,but I noticed yesterday when Marshall swapped wings it left Dicko A) Exposed and B) No outlet, When Marshy is on the left he seems to want to pick the ball up in his own half giving Dicko no angle,he's not playing well but I dont think its totally his fault

Archived