onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dicko

pvfcrule

Advert

I'm going out on a limb here but is it just me IMO who thinks he should be dropped he seems to make a lot of mistakes ?? Imo I think we should drop him and put mcgivern left back ?? Thoughts??

You are probably spot on mate and I'd agree with you but to me none of them are good enough and after 4/5 games we would just be saying the same about whoever fills the gap.

We need far better defenders it's as simple a that isn't it.

Well I just think his passes except one where shocking today and going back over the games he is a liability he is not a natural wing back so why play him there if we are to keep picking him play him in his position that he is meant to be in but some genius thinks it's good to keep buying central defenders and play them in full back positions !!!!!!! Except Duffy who was a wing back but is far better in central defence!

Dicko and Duffy are woeful. Robertson is poor even though he was slightly better today. Yates is better than all three but only average. McGivern Yates and Veselli should be accompanied by a new signing until further changes are possible. The lad out on loan would be worth a punt rather than the 3 ******s.

Well I just think his passes except one where shocking today and going back over the games he is a liability he is not a natural wing back so why play him there if we are to keep picking him play him in his position that he is meant to be in but some genius thinks it's good to keep buying central defenders and play them in full back positions !!!!!!! Except Duffy who was a wing back but is far better in central defence!

Duffy is just Griff without the pointing.

I'm going out on a limb here but is it just me IMO who thinks he should be dropped he seems to make a lot of mistakes ?? Imo I think we should drop him and put mcgivern left back ?? Thoughts??

I agree with you :).

I hope we bring in two new full backs into the team who actually know how to defend this summer :).

Oh dear jjj, do you ever actually attend the match or if you do, do you actually watch? Duffy organises, tackles, blocks and covers other defenders, apart from that he's useless. Sorry I forgot to say that he tries to play the ball forward to someone in a white shirt.

Said it all season. Both full backs aren't good enough, I've said both needed replacing, but I was shocked to see Yates dropped and Dickinson kept in. He has been woeful all season and I honestly can't think when he last played well. He needs dropping ASAP. Mcgivern looks very capable there.

Archived