onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Page/Grew/Glover OUT!!

Biddulph_PV

Advert

The thing that winds me up the most is he has his favourites just like Adams. These favourites if not starting get subbed on before anyone else. One again we were chasing the match today and he still didn't give Moore or even you Lloyd a chance. But birchall is the automatic replacement for a striker. It's so negative, the other point that worries me is that the defence may have gotten even worse under page and these other clowns.

Here we go !!!

So you're happy with the way things are going then?? you pleased that we only made the one (defensive) substitution today when we were chasing the game despite having attacking options on the bench?? You happy that the guy that did come on probably wouldn't get into most Conference sides?? You happy that yet again we failed to keep a clean sheet???

What a ridiculous thread, ok things not been good this last 2 weeks, but let's wait til the season end, before posting silly posts like this.

- poor defensively

- poor in possession

- poor tactically / team selections

- poor substitutions

- poor set plays

- poor signings that haven't contributed anything to the team

I have no real problem with Page. Some things are frustrating but then again that's because everyone can't agree. Therefore this is a total over reaction. I will judge him next season, after he's had a pre-season.

HOWEVER, I do agree with the fact that he should have his own backroom staff. I don't mind Grew but he shouldn't be assistant manager - the goalkeeping coach role should be but that's it. Glover on the other hand shouldn't be here at all, I'm afraid. PLEASE can have a clear out.

My biggest worry with Page is that he obviously thinks our squad is good enough. He has been in charge at the Vale longer that Adams has been at Tranmere and look at how many players he has brought in.

Some people are saying wait until the end of the season when he brings in his own players but he has not brought anyone in to show the fans and the Chairman that he will be up to the task of shaking the squad up to enable us to mount a promotion challenge.

So you're happy with the way things are going then?? you pleased that we only made the one (defensive) substitution today when we were chasing the game despite having attacking options on the bench?? You happy that the guy that did come on probably wouldn't get into most Conference sides?? You happy that yet again we failed to keep a clean sheet???

Either he is happy or won't say anything in case he upset's his mate Norman.

- poor defensively

- poor in possession

- poor tactically / team selections

- poor substitutions

- poor set plays

- poor signings that haven't contributed anything to the team

Give some reasoning don't just make outrageous statements given Rob Page's record since he took over, agree with the first point but attempts have been made to rectify this eg Remi Streete. RP signed N'Guessan and he's contributed, majority of the players were signed when Adams was in charge.

Archived