Is N'guessan on his way out?

OakhillDave

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know more than you are letting on here Jean.

Not at all Ray. I just got the impression he seemed loathe to commit to anything other than a short term deal. I suspect you are probably correct in your assumption that he used us to get fit.

From the horses mouth' date=' it seems it was indeed **** stirring for the sake of it! It's really sad.[/quote']

Rayzer said he had been told something by a person at another club. He reported that. What this other person had said had already been said by numerous people on this forum yet it appears it is rayzer who is the stirrer. I don't get that, sorry if it makes me sad.

Rayzer said he had been told something by a person at another club. He reported that. What this other person had said had already been said by numerous people on this forum yet it appears it is rayzer who is the stirrer. I don't get that, sorry if it makes me sad.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, it's up to you who you choose to believe but I'm happy to believe and support the chairman. Rumours without foundation are clearly an attempt to unsettle the club.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion' date=' it's up to you who you choose to believe but I'm happy to believe and support the chairman. Rumours without foundation are clearly an attempt to unsettle the club.[/quote']

I have known rayzer for many years and during that time he has raised a considerable amount of money for the club. I have absolutely no reason on earth to disbelieve he was told exactly what was said in his post. The chairman has said that what he was told is not true which means that the person unsettling the club was the originator of the gossip, not the bloke who reported it. Reporting gossip is what a considerable number of the posts on here are about. That's what football message boards are for. Rumours without foundation are the basis of this board. Why pick on rayzer when everyone else does it??

I have known rayzer for many years and during that time he has raised a considerable amount of money for the club. I have absolutely no reason on earth to disbelieve he was told exactly what was said in his post. The chairman has said that what he was told is not true which means that the person unsettling the club was the originator of the gossip, not the bloke who reported it. Reporting gossip is what a considerable number of the posts on here are about. That's what football message boards are for. Rumours without foundation are the basis of this board. Why pick on rayzer when everyone else does it??

I'm not picking on anyone. I just don't know why he wouldn't coroberate something with the chairman via pm on here rather than create negativity towards the chairman who's put in a lot more money than anyone else in its history?

He was loving being in the know. Posting patronising **** Giving smurf advice?

I think he should think before he posts as he is looking quite foolish in this thread.

I'm not picking on anyone. I just don't know why he wouldn't coroberate something with the chairman via pm on here rather than create negativity towards the chairman who's put in a lot more money than anyone else in its history?

How many times do you coroborate stuff before you post? How many of the other people who posted stuff about the chairman controlling the manager coroborated their stuff first?

I think he should think before he posts as he is looking quite foolish in this thread.

Not to me he isn't - no more foolish than all the rest of the posters on here, myself and yourself included. I'm surprised you think he's the only one who posts "patronising **** Giving smurf advice?" It seems to me that this is exactly what most of the posts on here are about - and if it's not the chairman it's the manager who is getting the advice!!

Not to me he isn't - no more foolish than all the rest of the posters on here, myself and yourself included. I'm surprised you think he's the only one who posts "patronising **** Giving smurf advice?" It seems to me that this is exactly what most of the posts on here are about - and if it's not the chairman it's the manager who is getting the advice!!

He got some bad information and ran with it. He could have posted it in a constructive way but he didn't. He heard a rumour, from some who happened to stand near smurf once and used it to criticise him. He did it in an antagonistic way and got well and truly shown up.

I'm all for people posting what they want but the psychology of that post interests me. Was it simply a way to brag about his (not so) amazing contacts or is there an agenda against smurf? Or a mix of the two?

I don't thinknit can be neither due to the way he phrased his post.

He got some bad information and ran with it. He could have posted it in a constructive way but he didn't. He heard a rumour, from some who happened to stand near smurf once and used it to criticise him. He did it in an antagonistic way and got well and truly shown up.

I'm all for people posting what they want but the psychology of that post interests me. Was it simply a way to brag about his (not so) amazing contacts or is there an agenda against smurf? Or a mix of the two?

I don't thinknit can be neither due to the way he phrased his post.

I see you have an agenda against rayzer because of the way you phrased that post.

Ray was involved in the B&G campaign group and did a massive amount of work for that lot and the Club in general. Top man.

Archived