Is N'guessan on his way out?

OakhillDave

For the avoidance of doubt I am Smurf

Your advice is about as useful as the rubbish you have posted here

For future reference and to avoid being made to look a tool do as other posters do pm and ask and I will respond before quoting rubbish

Norman I sent u a pm few days back on another matter u have not replied though did u recieve it?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In which case, I suspect you don't know rayzer. I do and I don't believe for one minute he would make something like that up.

What has he gained from posting it though?

I don't really care what Smurf does, it's his money, and I'd be more worried if he didn't want more control, he could have easily fired Adams, or revoked the contract when Adams was dicking about with it if he was ever gonna go power crazy.

What has he gained from posting it though?

I don't really care what Smurf does, it's his money, and I'd be more worried if he didn't want more control, he could have easily fired Adams, or revoked the contract when Adams was dicking about with it if he was ever gonna go power crazy.

He should have done.

Wouldn't be a huge miss if it was true. Has quality but is lazy, often quite greedy and is still unfit in my opinion! Saying that, i don't think playing out wide suits him at all so if he was to stay and be given a chance leading the line, he could be effective... who knows.

Do agree he should be judged on playing up front not as a wide man. He is a goal scorer after all.

Do agree he should be judged on playing up front not as a wide man. He is a goal scorer after all.

His record suggests he is not much of a one then. I've seen him play against us wide on the left on more than one occasion. I suspect Dany N'Guessan never saw Vale as a long term option.

His record suggests he is not much of a one then. I've seen him play against us wide on the left on more than one occasion. I suspect Dany N'Guessan never saw Vale as a long term option.

You know more than you are letting on here Jean. Dany used Vale to get fit and then move on I suspect.

For the avoidance of doubt I am Smurf

Your advice is about as useful as the rubbish you have posted here

For future reference and to avoid being made to look a tool do as other posters do pm and ask and I will respond before quoting rubbish

From the horses mouth, it seems it was indeed **** stirring for the sake of it! It's really sad.

McPhee was out of contract' date=' he isn't at the moment as he's contracted until the end of the season.[/quote']

Maybe he has a clause in it that says he can move for free before deadline day.

I think we get nothing if he goes abroad, isn't that what happened with McNoPhee?

McPhee was out of contract' date=' he isn't at the moment as he's contracted until the end of the season.[/quote']

McPhee was out of contract but we were entitled to a fee under Bosman if he moved to another English club, because he was under 24.

Archived