The monster raving loony party.

Andyregs

Every thread is about UKIP.

They're going to get in excess of 120 seats at the next general election, you know. :)

how about UKIP holding the balance of power and around a dozen BNP mp's just to stir the pot a little, no liberals as they all lost their deposits and Blair is seen hanging from a lamp post swinging gently in the breeze, thousands of illegals deported and hundreds of thousands queueing up at docks and airports.them I woke up to the sound of some ****ing taxi driver banging on the door ,the stupit ***** had got the wrong road never mind wrong number,found out later that he couldn't speak English let alone read it,dont you just love multiculturalism.:D:D:innocent06:

how about UKIP holding the balance of power and around a dozen BNP mp's just to stir the pot a little, no liberals as they all lost their deposits and Blair is seen hanging from a lamp post swinging gently in the breeze, thousands of illegals deported and hundreds of thousands queueing up at docks and airports.them I woke up to the sound of some ****ing taxi driver banging on the door ,the stupit ***** had got the wrong road never mind wrong number,found out later that he couldn't speak English let alone read it,dont you just love multiculturalism.:D:D:innocent06:

I cant see a bigger joke than the conservatives or Labour gaining an overall majority. If either of those scenarios happen, I will be very very disillusioned with the general public.

I cant see a bigger joke than the conservatives or Labour gaining an overall majority. If either of those scenarios happen, I will be very very disillusioned with the general public.

Remember when hartlepools elected a monkey notwhithstanding that they already had mandellson up there, they could do the same in stoke north central and south, LOONEYS RULE OK.

Remember when hartlepools elected a monkey notwhithstanding that they already had mandellson up there, they could do the same in stoke north central and south, LOONEYS RULE OK.

You know how the saying goes,stick a red rosette on a chimp and the Stokies would still vote for it?

You know how the saying goes,stick a red rosette on a chimp and the Stokies would still vote for it?

In the past decades it was either Conservative or Labour. Complacency has taken hold as Labour got voted in time and time again. If an alternative was voted in for at least just one term they may not be as complacent in future. I tell you this, Labour have no respect for any of the constituents because for the very reason they keep getting voted in on a whim. The city as a whole, has not improved, it has gone backwards. Look at Burslem, and be honest, is the place a lot better than it was 20 years ago? Is Stoke a lot better?

Well that escalated quickly. What was meant to be a joke is now a thread for the nobheads to vomit their nonsense onto our screens.

And then there's tone who seems upset at the use of the word dwarf but not in the fact that I suggested throwing them for sport.

Well that escalated quickly. What was meant to be a joke is now a thread for the Yukons and AR's and to vomit their anti- right wing nonsense and left loonie rhetoric onto our screens.

And then there's tone who seems upset at the use of the word dwarf but not in the fact that I suggested throwing them for sport.

You know what Andy. Totally agree with the above.

Had a surreal chat with Screaming Lord Such on the evening of the NUL by-election in 1986 as we hung about Castle town lurking as teenagers do. He'd had a few and although dressed in a daft hat, silly trousers slurring his words made more sense than his modern day comical counterpart old yellow teeth/fingers, Faridge.

Had a surreal chat with Screaming Lord Such on the evening of the NUL by-election in 1986 as we hung about Castle town lurking as teenagers do. He'd had a few and although dressed in a daft hat, silly trousers slurring his words made more sense than his modern day comical counterpart old yellow teeth/fingers, Faridge.

us bigots have to have someone to look up to and wouldn't life be dull if we all looked, spoke and acted as if we were stetford clones.:wacko::razz:

Archived