The monster raving loony party.

Andyregs

In this day and age, is it politically correct to refer to little people in this way?

Just asking...

Well, the nhs uses the term dwarfism, as does the monster raving loony party. Alternatively, see Leviticus, So take your pick.

I put the loonies in fifth place over the liberals. Mind you, I may put them above Labour once I have read both manifestos.

ignore party manifestos, all a pack of lies to capture your vote, once ensconced they renage on their promises and it's hey ho onto the gravy train.

Can we please have an inquiry as to why we haven't seen the import from the usa of the sport of dwarf throwing. They promised this back in 1987! Is anyone listening. Thought this was the best place to ask.

the ausses are good at it, liable to shift cricket from number one as their favourite sport.

Can we please have an inquiry as to why we haven't seen the import from the usa of the sport of dwarf throwing. They promised this back in 1987! Is anyone listening. Thought this was the best place to ask.

They had a trial run in 1988 but it never caught on.:D

Archived