Who did Humphreys vote for?

Andyregs

Before the EGM we had two ex directors back the need for change. Humphries has been notably quiet about things, which makes me think he didn't vote for change. A lot has bee said about machin and Robert Lee but has this gone under the radar, or did I miss it?

The Witch Hunt continues.

While you're standing still, the board have moved on, and are making merry with their stranglehold on Vale.

We're meant to be the progressive bunch here, the only progress I'm seeing is by the board and their destruction of our club.

Play some catch up here.

Guest Mart750

Paul did state in his comments when he resigned that he was against removing the 24.9% rule.

Also is there any real need to refer to him by his surname only, I feel he was one of the true fans amongst the boardroom and in my limited dealings with him always seemed genuine and honest.

Before the EGM we had two ex directors back the need for change. Humphries has been notably quiet about things, which makes me think he didn't vote for change. A lot has bee said about machin and Robert Lee but has this gone under the radar, or did I miss it?

Mark Sims had his proxy. :yes:

Firstly, the fact PAUL doesn't spell his own second name correctly is not my fault.

Secondly, it was a fair question as he has been part of V2001 for 7 years or so. And when he quit he was still supporting the 24.9% rule (not to forget his staunch support of Jackson and Meigh in the press). However nothing was said about his stance before of after the EGM, and so it was relevant.

Thirdly, why is it ok to call others people by their last name (Jackson, Oliver, Bratt, Lloyd, Chaudry, Simms etc) yet not the Humph?

You seem really angry today Andy.

Chill out a bit.

Absolutely the opposite. I was trying to have a bit of a laugh with the last post, but that doesnt always come over in the typed word. I thought it was a relevant question. And still dont know why different rules apply to different people.

Archived