onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 17th Jan 2015, Port Vale v Peterborough Utd, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Are you mad? The same side? We were dire last week and haven't exactly been brilliant with this current side. Brown was subbed because he was awful and way off the pace of morsy simple as. It's time for him to have a rest, and dodds and Duffy to be dropped.

what pv4l knows about football can be engraved on a pinhead, come to think of it,*********************.

Advert

what pv4l knows about football can be engraved on a pinhead, come to think of it,*********************.

You actually think we should keep the same side that were embarrassed last week?

Brown was off the pace and should have been sent off. Needs a rest.

Dodds, not good enough in his natural position and looked out of position, missing a clear chance again.

Duffy, just not a league 1 player at all, not even close, worries me every time he touches it.

This is an opinion based on games I've seen which is most of them. Actually respond to the post properly instead of being offensive.

You actually think we should keep the same side that were embarrassed last week?

Brown was off the pace and should have been sent off. Needs a rest.

Dodds, not good enough in his natural position and looked out of position, missing a clear chance again.

Duffy, just not a league 1 player at all, not even close, worries me every time he touches it.

This is an opinion based on games I've seen which is most of them. Actually respond to the post properly instead of being offensive.

Isn't it funny how I didn't notice you on here when we'd won 3 out of 4 but you're straight back on here with your negative nonsense as soon as we get beat! Undercover Stokie on the windup!

Isn't it funny how I didn't notice you on here when we'd won 3 out of 4 but you're straight back on here with your negative nonsense as soon as we get beat! Undercover Stokie on the windup!

Undercover stokie haha, bet I've been more games than you this season pal. I haven't been posting when we've been winning because I don't want to dampen the attitude on here. In my opinion we weren't very good against Sheffield, Crawley, Colchester or gillingham. We were ok but nothing special and I didn't want to post that on here whilst we were winning as i would be shot down. I'm posting now because I hope we don't go with the same 11, that 11 is not good enough and certain players have been carried through the years and blatantly aren't good enough.

I think that Rob Page will field the same side today.

It would nice to see two upfront e.g. N'Guesson & Campion with two wide men, e.g. marsh & Moore for a change. Two strikers with a chance of assists should score a couple of much needed goals, because the weak defence will again concede at least one goal.

Peterborough lost 7 out of last ten games - out of form. Vale should win this one & should keep a clean sheet, but will they???

Vale's attack looks weak. May be Marsh will score.

Maybe Rob has done some homework and chosen a side to suit? Hope so.

The bench looks so much stronger than the starting 11 though. Lines should be included at home against a struggling side IMO. Happy that Robbo is in. But Moore or Daniel should be in for birchall and nguessan should be up to with Williamson. I would have gone 442 today and attacked them. Saying all this birchall will probably play a blinder. Also nimely still not fit?

Despite Peterborough's recent run of poor form, I think this will be a really tough game. They are smarting from a home loss to Colchester and a public rubbishing from their Chairman, so they will be out to prove a point. I do agree though that we should have set out a more attacking formation as there's no point in handing them the initiative from the start. Anyway, I've tried to second guess the manager a bit too often recently, so I'm going to shut up and see what happens. C'mon the Vale!

Archived