onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 17th Jan 2015, Port Vale v Peterborough Utd, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Strange how times change. There was a massive clamour to get the lad signed up on OVF in the Summer. Most (if not all) thought he was a good signing. For one reason or another it just hasn't worked out, yet.

To be honest I wasn't one of those as I never saw him as a suitable replacement for JME and my mate who follows Crewe said although he always seemed to raise his game against is he was way too frustrating and wouldn't be greatly missed.

It was tragic what happened to him on a personal note but footballing wise he's been available since the Chesterfield home game and has pretty much been a nonentity since.

I think Page will find this one a tough call. I'd go with:

........................Neal..........................

Yates.......Veseli.......Robertson....Dickinson

........................Brown..........................

Marshall.............O'Connor...............Daniel

.........................Lines...........................

.......................N'Guessan.......................

But I have a feeling he'll play the same side as at Chesterfield to allow them to make amends.

Once again the season is effectively over just after Christmas.

You are not allowed to say that unless we do actually lose to Peterboro. And if we do, I hope your stripes turn scabby.

Why not say next season is over too, so you are not going to buy a season ticket or go to any of the matches as you are sure we wont sign players good enough to challenge.

Wont be going on satdee, bin laden up with bronchitis,sinus ,nausea,sore throat etc,not good for us ewduns,o thase aches and peens mek won fail theer age thee nowst.

You'd better watch out for the political correctness crew, connecting bin laden with all sorts of snotty stuff. ope thee fewl owrite fur tay lang.

You'd better watch out for the political correctness crew, connecting bin laden with all sorts of snotty stuff. ope thee fewl owrite fur tay lang.

bin lark this sin Friday, I haven't had such a really bad bronichal attack with all it's complications for years but it's laid me low this time around,ta for the concern, tay lang, at a jowdy?,

I think Brown needs to be left out to be honest. I'm a fan of his but he was way off the pace last week and looks like he needs a rest. What frustrated me at Chesterfield was that you could see the shape needed changing after 20 minutes but it didnt change until the 70th. While the 4231 has worked well, Page needs to learn how to change mid-match to accomodate different styles of opposition but i'm sure thats something that will improve with time.

While I feel this shape could work at home against Peterborough I dont like N'Guessan on the left. I think hes wasted out there and looks lost. If we are going to play two wingers lets play two wingers, not one winger and an out of position forward. If we are going to play that way lets have Daniel or Moore in. Moore needs a run in the side to try and prove himself because his season has just not got going.

Don't think Brown was off the pace. Think he was substituted because he'd had one booking and he was sufficiently involved to possible get another.

I hope RP starts with the same team but makes changes soon enough to give them a chance in the light of the game.

Don't think Brown was off the pace. Think he was substituted because he'd had one booking and he was sufficiently involved to possible get another.

I hope RP starts with the same team but makes changes soon enough to give them a chance in the light of the game.

Are you mad? The same side? We were dire last week and haven't exactly been brilliant with this current side. Brown was subbed because he was awful and way off the pace of morsy simple as. It's time for him to have a rest, and dodds and Duffy to be dropped.

Archived