onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Page on Williamson

andy jones

Advert

Even the great john rudge picked players we all disagreed with, I to would like see someone play in willows place but I will support rob pages judgment over the fans , remember just 3years ago so many questioned what pope bought to the team alongside mark Richards, trust in page

Trust in Page who is trusting in brown to save his job again today against the blades

Save his job? His record is pretty good?

He certainly won't be sacked if we lose to the blunts anyhow!!

look at the table is that what you call good and today's opponents will be penciling in three pionts at vale park today we can't keep clean sheets and need someone like Brown to pul us out the **** especially if recent games are anything too go by dream on fella

look at the table is that what you call good and today's opponents will be penciling in three pionts at vale park today we can't keep clean sheets and need someone like Brown to pul us out the **** especially if recent games are anything too go by dream on fella

I'm not saying it's a great position to be in and I'm sure the blunts are thinking that way, some of their fans think they are a big club you know.

My comments were in relation to your bull **** post regarding Page's record and his position ;)

In recent games we had our two best midfielders missing take two from any team and they would struggle brown has been brilliant for us where other so called sqaud players have done nothing on the pitch year in year out.Instead of casting doom and gloom about the place get behind the lads and shout them to victory just think who are the only team to beat chelsea this season i suppose you could not have dreamed that either.

More than deserves his place in the starting eleven and long may it continue. He had a quiet game last time out at VP which gave the haters the chance to turn the knife on him. I wonder how many bothered to make the trip to Crawley to see him pushing for man of the match? He put in a shift and a half and was generally excellent but don't let that get in the way of a yet another bashing.

Did you watch a different Crawley game than me, ya he ran around like the headless chicken he is but did nothing with the ball. I go every game home and away and don't like to slate players but he's had enough chances to show what he could do but the fact is he's nothing but an average league 2 striker. No doubt he'll start today and i hope he proves me wrong.

Sheffield are sure to score against the shaky Vale defence, so Vale will need to score at least two goals to get anything today.

A striker with a good scoring record this year is needed. Campion fits the bill even be it in the reserves, but he knows where the net is.

Willo fails miserably as a striker.

Williamson's goal scoring record at the Vale says it all for me - 27 goals in 147 games, so about one in more than every five games, which is just not good enough for a main striker. You would expect better than this from a good goalscoring midfielder. I've seen him score some good goals but he lacks the two attributes needed in a striker - ruthlessness and composure, which is why he needs so many games and so many chances to score. I'd like him to prove all his doubters wrong (me included) but it isn't going to happen. Meanwhile we have Campion warming the bench with 9 goals in 7 reserve games, who deserves a chance.

One for the haters, rams it back down their throats :)

Vale players do have a habit of this!

Who are these haters?

Who has said that they hate Willo?

I can't remember any forum member stating that they HATE him.

All are entitled to their opinion without you putting false words such as HATE into other readers subconscious minds.

Archived