what gigs are you going to?

blinkme

Advert:

Mac should be good..who is in the band these days? Mick, John, Christine, Lyndsay B..and what'sername?

Stevie Nicks.I saw them a few years ago and a long time ago.Nice to see Christine McVie back.

Advert:

• 2 weeks later...
Advert:

How were they? Going to see them in Plymouth

Fantastic show Johnny,two and a half hour gig with a ten minute break in the middle,the atmosphere in the Vic.was unbelievable generated mainly by the magnificent Jim Kerr,what a performer.

• 1 month later...
Just got back from watching Simple Minds in Hanley.

I didnt find out until after the event that they were on at the Viccy hall else i would of gone.

But ive got tickets for U2 at the O2 in october and PiL at manchester academy in september.

Just been to Slam Dunk festival, which was pretty great, and have Download next week!

Also the other day paid for State Champs/Knuckle Puck/ROAM in September at Sound Control in Manc.

Advert:

Just been to Slam Dunk festival, which was pretty great, and have Download next week!

Also the other day paid for State Champs/Knuckle Puck/ROAM in September at Sound Control in Manc.

do you like the movielife?

they are touring this month - full lineup reformed for the first time in the uk since 2003. check out their record '40 hour train back to penn' and go see them

apologies, i have none and gnarwolves are supporting too

(also, listen to i am the avalanche, the singer from the movielifes other band who are incredible)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived