onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#illridewithyou

cheeky

If I was going pick a city to live in it would be Brisbane or Melbourne at the moment not been to Perth or Adelaide yet but I hear adelaide and Cairns are the cheapest places for rent.

Can't quite beat the Outback though Alice Springs is truly a stunning place. Been here nearly a year and although it's extremely isolated the boredom hasn't yet kicked in. The only problem at the moment is only Qantas fly out of here so the city breaks are very expensive. Unless you fancy the 2 day drive to Adelaide or Darwin :cool:

My girlfriend is coming over in January and we are spending a few days here in Brizzy, 3 in the Whitsundays, 3 in Sydney and 3 at a retreat at Ayres Rock which I'm really excited about. Flying in and out with Virgin though.

Advert

Osman needs to stop digging: 132 children were slaughtered in Pakistan yesterday - and for what?! It was not symbolism when they were gunned down in their classrooms. It was murder.

I believe he well knows symbolism was not the reason Sydneysiders reached out to the Muslim community to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' and be as one.

Here, here. Aussies are in general one of the most open minded and fair nationals as a group I've seen and has the pleasure of meeting. The intentions behind this gesture nationwide were honest and have been handled honestly and with dignity. The other touching aspect was on the news today when amongst the tributes to the families of the two victims who were visiting the scene a man in full Muslim dress offered his support and thoughts to them.

Personally I am more worried that moderators think it's ok to abuse and Pisa take out of the other posters .

Thanks for caring about my feelings! ;)

At worst it was light hearted banter based on the posters previous comments regarding negativity towards the aforementioned race although the poster has already explained away the true meaning anyway :)

My girlfriend is coming over in January and we are spending a few days here in Brizzy' date=' 3 in the Whitsundays, 3 in Sydney and 3 at a retreat at Ayres Rock which I'm really excited about. Flying in and out with Virgin though.[/quote']

Yulara airport has 3 operators Virgin, Qantas and Jetstar. The Rock in January you must be mad ;)

I went in Middle of November and it was scorching and it wasn't even summer.

The Rock is a wonderful sight and so is Kata Tjuta. If you hire a car you should also stop at Kings Canyon it's about 3hrs from Yulara.

Been living just south of Adelaide for 3 years. Its a beautiful city, but tiny in comparison to Perth and the eastern state capitals and fully deserves its reputation for being a little bit quiet, but if you like wine its the place to be. The Mclaren vale and Barrosa regions produce some of the best wines in the world, and when you live on the doorstep its pretty cheap:drunk:

It made me smile, Ive seen that little ninja hundreds of times and it never registered as a burks wearer, but it is very similar in appearance from a cartoon smiley perspective..... but if your dead you wont read this

Don't highlight it too much,you might get it banned?:unsure::);) :ninja:

Archived