onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Advert

And along with Sterling he just happens to be our best player. Without Sanchez, Arsenal would be a lesser team. From the players you mentioned only Theo makes a difference, perhaps Ramsey because he's got a knack for scoring these days. I'd have preferred it had Arteta and Ozil been fit to play, as the former is well past it and was never very good in the first place and the latter is a passenger for the vast majority of the time. At this moment in time you would have to consider him every bit as poor a signing as Balotelli considering his cost and the reputation he came with. After a decent first few games he's done very little, and often looks like he'd rather be elsewhere to me though that could well just be his demeanour.

Finishing in the top 4 and actually having a possibility to win the league are like chalk and cheese. After spending close to 80 million on 2 players alone you would think Arsenal would be right in the mix, but they are nowhere near. The fact that Mertasacker, Monreal, Flamini and Arteta regularly get a game for your lot... Say no more really.

Both teams are now a million miles behind Chelsea and Man City.

Arsenal were without Sanchez last season, and they were twice as good last season as they are this season..:rolleyes:

Anyway, Wenger said Sanogo can go on loan. He'd do a job for Liverpool..:razz:

A rather disappointing game. Both teams looked like they'd been on the Christmas pudding a bit early.

Yes they did,very disappointed in Bojan's performance and Crouch was non-existent,Bardsley was also lucky to get off with just GBH on Hazard.I think Stoke's game plan went out of the window when Terry scored in the second minute.

Arsenal were without Sanchez last season, and they were twice as good last season as they are this season..:rolleyes:

Anyway, Wenger said Sanogo can go on loan. He'd do a job for Liverpool..:razz:

And last season were a million miles away. This season, despite having a fabulous little player, they're still no closer to winning the league, which just shows that Wenger has failed to address the real issues in the Arsenal side that have actually been there for a lot of years now.

For me, as much of a legend he will go down as at Arsenal once he has retired, he just doesn't cut it anymore. He's never been good tactically but now his own stubbornness also holds the Arsenal team back. If I was any member of the Arsenal board I would thank Arsene for the job he's done, give him a bit of a reach around if that's what he asks, and then do everything to bring in Jurgen Klopp, who would really suit the Arsenal mentality.

He was probably sat at Anfield with his eyes open, unlike many :)

The dude that was raging was a Cockney, so I highly doubt it. What I don't doubt is that he, like most, was no doubt praising Rodgers for the splended job he did last season, pushing a quality side like Man City right down to the wire while also playing the best attacking football in the league.

Rodgers didn't become a poor manager overnight. Like every manager he's currently going through a difficult time, and one that I firmly believe he will come out stronger and wiser from.

Archived