Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

To get back to the PL in full.... ahem

The relegation places are interesting, with QPR coming back to get a win and moving right up the table. Leicester looked a decent side earlier in the season when they smashed United, and Burnley have improved a bit. Who does everyone feel is likely to get relegated ?

Hull are on a really bad run and Brucey must be fearing the sack along with Nigel Pearson and Alan Irvine.I think the three to go down will be Burnley,Leicester and Palace.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big game tomorrow Beechy..Of course I cant see anything but an Arsenal win, 3-1 im going for..But it all depends I guess which Arsenal side shows up..Welbeck, Giroud and Alexis should and could be to strong and quick for your defence..

And who the heck is Savage to say these mostly young players aren't and won't become good enough? I like him as a character, but other than his free-kicks he was somewhat fortunate to be a professional footballer.

To b fair he admits himself his career was based on being incredibly hardworking and little skill, personally I think he's on the money about this as an analyst though.

To get back to the PL in full.... ahem

The relegation places are interesting, with QPR coming back to get a win and moving right up the table. Leicester looked a decent side earlier in the season when they smashed United, and Burnley have improved a bit. Who does everyone feel is likely to get relegated ?

Hopefully QPR as they are an abomination of a club having over spent so dramatically (who knew a team with Twitchy in charge would do that! ;) ) along with Hull and WBA.

Advert:

Hopefully QPR as they are an abomination of a club having over spent so dramatically (who knew a team with Twitchy in charge would do that! ;) ) along with Hull and WBA.

Leicester might as well ironing the championship badges on their sleaves for next season.

I'm a bit sick of Alan Irvine banging on about how they're "nearly there", it's loser talk and if by some minor miracle he still has a job in May, he'll be saying that as they slide into the championship.

As for the other place, I'm not sure but if I was a vindictive sort, I'd want that **** Warnock to be relegated

Big game tomorrow Beechy..Of course I cant see anything but an Arsenal win, 3-1 im going for..But it all depends I guess which Arsenal side shows up..Welbeck, Giroud and Alexis should and could be to strong and quick for your defence..

For us to have a chance we need to get the first goal. If we don't then any confidence the team try to muster in the changing room before the game will quickly evaporate. I can only see a somewhat comfortable 2-0 win for your lot.

That said, stick Sanchez in the Liverpool team and we would be slight favourites. ;)

A couple of very interesting matches today,I think Liverpool are good enough to get a draw at Arsenal with two very dodgy defences on show.

Sunderland are unbeaten in five league meetings with Newcastle and have won the last two derbies at the 03 Arena.However,I do expect Alan Pardew to break his duck and finally win a derby match at home.

Low quality first half in which Liverpool were the better side, only to concede another really soft goal on the stroke of half-time.

Flamini should also be off, dirty little cretin.

Advert:

A couple of very interesting matches today,I think Liverpool are good enough to get a draw at Arsenal with two very dodgy defences on show.

Sunderland are unbeaten in five league meetings with Newcastle and have won the last two derbies at the 03 Arena.However,I do expect Alan Pardew to break his duck and finally win a derby match at home.

Pardew's luck doesn't change as the Mackems win again and I can't decide who's defence is worse at Anfield,where the score is 1-1 at HT.

Good result for Arsenal considering how woeful they played. If I were a Liverpool fan though I would be concerned how they didn't win that game today..

Not concerned myself. It was a good performance on the whole and to rescue a point from the game so late on almost feels like a win. Of course, nobody will give Liverpool any credit and will instead insist that Arsenal were just woeful on the day and that even Vale would have beaten them...

Not concerned myself. It was a good performance on the whole and to rescue a point from the game so late on almost feels like a win. Of course, nobody will give Liverpool any credit and will instead insist that Arsenal were just woeful on the day and that even Vale would have beaten them...

Last season you would of won that game quite easily, with which you did 5-1. I think this season the gulf between Liverpool and Arsenal is back to how it use to be. Yes you dominated most of the game, but not once did I feel Arsenal would lose that game. Liverpool cant play any better than they did today and yet they failed to win, as Arsenal were woeful, but still managed to get a point away from home against a team that came within a whisker of winning the premier League last season..

I think Liverpool did ok today Beechy,for a mid-table side.I also thought Arsenal were in non sweating mode.

Advert:

Borini wanted Xmas off then?:rolleyes:

Last season you would of won that game quite easily, with which you did 5-1. I think this season the gulf between Liverpool and Arsenal is back to how it use to be. Yes you dominated most of the game, but not once did I feel Arsenal would lose that game. Liverpool cant play any better than they did today and yet they failed to win, as Arsenal were woeful, but still managed to get a point away from home against a team that came within a whisker of winning the premier League last season..

Of course you would. But in reality the only real difference between the two teams is Alexis Sanchez. Both sides are poor at the back and lack in the middle of the park. Put Sturridge back into the Liverpool side and there's little between the two teams.

Arsenal are a million miles away from challenging for the title just as Liverpool now are. The worry for you is that everyone else can see the weakness in your side that have now been there for years but old man Wenger either can't or is just to stubborn to admit to those weaknesses.

You won't be winning the EPL or the Champions League until he's finally left, retired or removed.

Archived