Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Swansea should be good enough to come back and get a point, I hope one of my favourite Prem players Wilfried Bony gets a goal, he is real class. Yes, it is spelt Wilfried.

That even spooked me, check the time of my post - he has just scored about 3 mins after it. Im definitely buying a lottery ticket this week.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

To avoid this thread is becoming contaminated again, lets get back to the second game today. Did anyone else think spurs were hugely fortunate against Swansea. I'd back Swansea to finish higher than Spurs by the end of the season.

Nice to see Burnley beat Southampton as well, a result that would have been a huge shock a month ago.

Advert:

Really? I didn't know that's how forums work. Threads usually get closed if it wanders off topic, or two people are continuously arguing with one another. None of that happened in the thread that did get closed. This site often asks for donations, which is something I've done before. But why would I donate again if topics are randomly closed with no real reason given?

They get closed cos the mods decide to close them, they don't have to justify theri decisions and it's up to you what you do re donations.

Get over it

They get closed cos the mods decide to close them, they don't have to justify theri decisions and it's up to you what you do re donations.

Get over it

Yes, you've already spouted this before somewhere. You're a huge bundle of fun.

Jog on!

Liverpool really missing a finisher..confidence seems so low..maybe the players have lost faith in Rodgers and each other. A good signing in january plus retrun of Sturridge clearly can't come soon enough

As to Spurs..they took their chances but won't get away with that sort of performance too often

Advert:

I aim to be consistant

:cry:

I'm not the one coming on here moaning just cos a thread got closed, Mr Chuckles. Get over it

There's been consistent and then there's just repeating yourself. No doubt tomorrow you'll say exactly the same thing. I'm quite worried about you, Johnny.

There's been consistent and then there's just repeating yourself. No doubt tomorrow you'll say exactly the same thing. I'm quite worried about you, Johnny.

With your repeated whines about Liverpool's woes it's not me you should be worried about..a stuck record springs to mind ;)

Archived