Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you think Sturridde wouldn't have been in the team should he have been fit and available then you're either just trolling or incredibly stupid. For your sake I hope it's not the latter.

But not quite as stupid as you and Brendan.;)

Also why take Lallana off instead of Allen. You cant have your favourites in these types of games.

Wouldn't exactly say Allen is a favourite of his when he doesn't start most games. Lallana did a few nice touches as he usually does but again flattered to deceive, and seemed far more occupied with arsing around with his hair. He's not a guy you count on when the chips are down, likewise Coutinho.

Where would United be without David De Gea? They're now on a 5 or 6 game winning streak and yet he's probably been their best player in every one of those games.

Best in the Prem at the moment Beechy.Not sure if he's been the difference today or the 3 goals.:unsure:

Best in the Prem at the moment Beechy.Not sure if he's been the difference today or the 3 goals.:unsure:

Outstanding keeper and I'd go along with that, though Courtious is fantastic too.

De Gea has won the many points this season already. United have a lot of good players going forward but any side with a couple of decent forwards can still have a field day against them.

Outstanding keeper and I'd go along with that, though Courtious is fantastic too.

De Gea has won the many points this season already. United have a lot of good players going forward but any side with a couple of decent forwards can still have a field day against them.

Yes,that could be the case when they play Leicester again.:D

Beechy, do you still think Sterling could end up being a world class player?? Every time I see him, he does hardly anything..Yes he got in good positions today, but surely he should of put at least 1 of them 4 chances away..

Very much so. He's not playing with any confidence at the moment which is why he missed all of the chances he did. You also have to remember that he's by no means a striker, even if for some reason Rodgers thought he was today. I'd be more worried about him if he wasn't getting chances from his good movement. Obviously he needs to work on his finishing but he's just turned 20, so he has more than enough time to keep improving as a player. He's an outstanding talent and nobody else can try to tell me otherwise.

As for the game, Liverpool started well enough but as soon as we conceded the first goal heads dropped when they shouldn't and we were always going to struggle from there on in going on this seasons form. United were far from great and some of their passing was as bad as Liverpool's. The only difference between the two teams is that United today had the likes of Rooney and Van Persie who are clinical players. Liverpool had zero. The only game Liverpool have played anything like that of last season was the away game to Spurs, a game in which a certain Daniel Sturridge was playing up top.

Rodgers got it wrong again today and is walking a tight-rope for sure.

Haven't read all this thread but Liverpool appear to be going backwards now under Rogers.

I feel a little sorry for him as he's trying to manage a team currently short of fire-power, with their outstanding gem long departed, Sturridge injured, and Gerrard past his prime.

However, he has spent a lot of money and bought a bunch of duds.

Is he another Hodgson, someone who can make the best out of an average team and coach them well but a hopeless failure when managing and identifying world class players?

The keeper who was dropped today must be the worse Liverpool guardian I can remember in 50 years.

They are a soft touch at the moment and Shankly must be turning in his grave watching this lot struggle at either end of the pitch.

Haven't read all this thread but Liverpool appear to be going backwards now under Rogers.

I feel a little sorry for him as he's trying to manage a team currently short of fire-power, with their outstanding gem long departed, Sturridge injured, and Gerrard past his prime.

However, he has spent a lot of money and bought a bunch of duds.

Is he another Hodgson, someone who can make the best out of an average team and coach them well but a hopeless failure when managing and identifying world class players?

The keeper who was dropped today must be the worse Liverpool guardian I can remember in 50 years.

They are a soft touch at the moment and Shankly must be turning in his grave watching this lot struggle at either end of the pitch.

Very fair post.

Rodgers hasn't become a bad manager suddenly. But he does struggle in the transfer market and doesn't seem to have any sort of Plan B when his side aren't flowing and playing with any confidence.

Anyway,moving on,I see Spurs are beating Swansea 1-0 at the Liberty with a goal from Harry Kane.

Swansea should be good enough to come back and get a point, I hope one of my favourite Prem players Wilfried Bony gets a goal, he is real class. Yes, it is spelt Wilfried.

Archived