Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know it was me who closed the other thread, and why.

You also know that I have a soft spot for Liverpool F.C.

Also, there's not much I can say if you think I have 'a chip on my shoulder'.

Finally, I think you're churlish to 'goad' the closing of this new thread.

Yours not very sincerely,

Barry

Everybody hates Liverpool Barry! That's Beechy's stock reply when they are getting spanked every week ;)

But they've done it despite being top of the League! :D

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Not saying they haven't done well, they clearly have I was just offering an opinion as to why Newcastle fans could once again turn on pardew. They only really have 9 injuries not 10, colochini hasn't missed a match.

None of your or anyone else's business..mod decided to close.end of..move on

Really? I didn't know that's how forums work. Threads usually get closed if it wanders off topic, or two people are continuously arguing with one another. None of that happened in the thread that did get closed. This site often asks for donations, which is something I've done before. But why would I donate again if topics are randomly closed with no real reason given?

Advert:

Really? I didn't know that's how forums work. Threads usually get closed if it wanders off topic, or two people are continuously arguing with one another. None of that happened in the thread that did get closed. This site often asks for donations, which is something I've done before. But why would I donate again if topics are randomly closed with no real reason given?

You'll generally find that most threads never reach 900 posts.

Not saying they haven't done well, they clearly have I was just offering an opinion as to why Newcastle fans could once again turn on pardew. They only really have 9 injuries not 10, colochini hasn't missed a match.

Still top of the League though with 9! A few weeks ago it was 13!

Ahh, fair enough. I just feel like having a bit of a whine sometimes. :shifty:

Better get a bottle or two of whine ready to drown your sorrows, Rooney has just got Man-ure off to a good start. Isn't wine made from sour grapes by the way ? :)

Advert:

How the hell is Lovren a £20m player??Sterling could and possibly should of had a hatrick so far..

For me he's been the most disappointing signing Rodgers made in the summer. I can forgive the likes of Markovic and Manquillo as they are both young and still learning/adapting, but Lovren was outstanding for the majority last season for Southampton and for some reason just hasn't looked settled.

With Sturridge in the team Liverpool would have scored in that 1st half, of that I have no doubt.

For me he's been the most disappointing signing Rodgers made in the summer. I can forgive the likes of Markovic and Manquillo as they are both young and still learning/adapting, but Lovren was outstanding for the majority last season for Southampton and for some reason just hasn't looked settled.

With Sturridge in the team Liverpool would have scored in that 1st half, of that I have no doubt.

Or even someone like Girouuudddd..:D

Advert:

******ks.Rodgers has set the team up today without strikers,as he has said.Sturridge ,in that case ,would not have started.Ayup Mario is warming up.Can he save Brendan from the sack?:rolleyes:

How the hell is Lovren a £20m player??Sterling could and possibly should of had a hatrick so far..

Lovren is a donkey.Sterling couldn't score in a brothel.Maybe Rooney should take him to one after the game to show him how it's done.

If you think Sturridde wouldn't have been in the team should he have been fit and available then you're either just trolling or incredibly stupid. For your sake I hope it's not the latter.

Archived