onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

Ridiculous that the other thread got closed by someone with an apparent chip on their shoulder it seems seeing as their were regular contributors to it every week.

As we were....

(or at least until this one gets closed for absolutely no reason)

Advert

Ridiculous that the other thread got closed by someone with an apparent chip on their shoulder it seems seeing as their were regular contributors to it every week.

As we were....

You know it was me who closed the other thread, and why.

You also know that I have a soft spot for Liverpool F.C.

Also, there's not much I can say if you think I have 'a chip on my shoulder'.

Finally, I think you're churlish to 'goad' the closing of this new thread.

Yours not very sincerely,

Barry

As we were....

Any thread that gets to 80 plus pages has pretty much outlived its use, unless it is something like 'What are you listening to now?' and you have a new thread to entertain us with the delights of supporting Liverpool. So what have you lost ?

Whilst I accept posting things in haste and sometimes anger occasionally over the years, I have to say that of all the people who have ever used this site or been involved with it, I'd say Barry was the least likely to have a chip on his shoulder.

Any thread that gets to 80 plus pages has pretty much outlived its use, unless it is something like 'What are you listening to now?' and you have a new thread to entertain us with the delights of supporting Liverpool. So what have you lost ?

Whilst I accept posting things in haste and sometimes anger occasionally over the years, I have to say that of all the people who have ever used this site or been involved with it, I'd say Barry was the least likely to have a chip on his shoulder.

Cheers David, but I'm cool about it.

I was a tad disappointed Beechy didn't address me personally because I thought our cyber relationship was okay. Sadly, that seems not to be the case.

Ah well, such is life :)

I admit, I took a very slight dig haha! But you know I've got love you for, Barry. :D

But seriously, I just don't see why it got closed. Yes, a lot of the topic was about Liverpool but it's not like I was rambling for no reason. People were asking questions, debating, and I was giving my honest opinion. Also, Liverpool's slump this season in comparison to how they performed last season was always going to be highly discussed by those with an interest outside of Port Vale and League One.

I admit, I took a very slight dig haha! But you know I've got love you for, Barry. :D

But seriously, I just don't see why it got closed. Yes, a lot of the topic was about Liverpool but it's not like I was rambling for no reason. People were asking questions, debating, and I was giving my honest opinion. Also, Liverpool's slump this season in comparison to how they performed last season was always going to be highly discussed by those with an interest outside of Port Vale and League One.

Beechy, Beechy, Beechy - mention Liverpool and you're like an excited kid in a sweet shop :yes:

Anyway, it's done now and you're back on my Christmas card list :)

As we were....

Christ, some people get so butthurt over a blimmin online forum ;)

Anyway, as this thread is about the lovely and wonderful PL, Ive just seen on the news that we are to be treated to Friday night games now, 10 a season I think they said which will mean 44 per cent of all PL games will be televised.

Of course, that is for those willing to buy in to the hype, I can neither really afford it or support it as I would rather see championship, L1 and L2 matches televised and the money spread.

The backlash WILL come, perhaps when enough people realising that Hull v Stoke on Friday, followed by Burnley v C Palace at the weekend and Sunderland v Leicester on Monday night or similar just isn't worth the massive subscription. All due respect to Hull, Burnley, Palace, Sunderland and Leicester no offence intended.

How many consecutive posts on this thread can we manage without mentioning the L word.

But seriously, I just don't see why it got closed. .

None of your or anyone else's business..mod decided to close.end of..move on

I feel fot SPurs fans..I am sure i heard the other day that a recent match was their first Sat 3pm kick off in months.

Watch City go after Chelsea now, they'll have so much confidence after recent wins ove Bayern and Roma

I see Pardew has won Manager of the Month for November. What odds would we have got on that at the start of October?

Congratulations due, for sure. It just might make a few hasty chairmen in that league and others reflect that if they had given the managers they sacked a little longer they too could have turned things around. Especially those clubs that have had 3 or 4 managers in a short time and still had bad results.

(Definitely NOT referring to Vale here by the way, as MA chose to go)

Archived