onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

port vale auction

TWIGGY

Twiggy, have you thought about asking Smurf if he would donate to your cause? He's saying that he's putting his faith in youth and your team certainly have that on their side :yes:

Hey Caz, unfortunately vale said they wouldn't be able to donate anything but if I bought something from the shop they would get it signed.I understand that they do a lot with other charities but for me it defeats the object. if I buy a ball for £15, have to put £30 petrol in then only sell on auction for £20 then I will of lost £25, money that could of been put to good use in the team.

As regards to your winnings, would you be able to pick it up or would you like me to post it?

Advert

Hi guys,

Even though Caz won the auction for the signed book 'what if there was no port in the vale', she has kindly paid for it then donated it back to raise more money for the kids football club, so I will be re listing the book tomorrow night.

Thank you again Caz, your a wonderful lady.

Also, if it was you that won the ball then please contact me to sort out pickup/delivery details.

Admin, please could this remain pinned until the second auction is over?

Thanks

Kids of this age are the future players and fans of football.several of the players I help to coach are with a professional football teams academy so we do as much as we can to help them realise their dreams.any help is greatly appreciated, donations or even if you guys would like to come along to a fun day that we will be doing when the weather gets warmer.we are also going to be doing a raffle but I'm not sure how we would be able to sell tickets on here so that might just be a knock on door job.

Like I've said we have to fund most of the stuff ourselves and we are entirely voluntary.

Thanks for your help guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we raised 38.50 from the auction, we would of raised more but I am having trouble with a buyer so rather than sell the item I have decided to put it into a raffle because its unfair to ask rob to keep this pinned.

I just want to say thank you to all that bid,to rob for allowing me to advertise it on here, to Jimmy for the donation and to Caz for donating the book back to raise more funds.if anyone would like to donate anything to the club, fernwood foxes under 9 football club, then please contact either me of Joaquin cardoso at wearefoxes.co.uk .

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we raised 38.50 from the auction, we would of raised more but I am having trouble with a buyer so rather than sell the item I have decided to put it into a raffle because its unfair to ask rob to keep this pinned.

I just want to say thank you to all that bid,to rob for allowing me to advertise it on here, to Jimmy for the donation and to Caz for donating the book back to raise more funds.if anyone would like to donate anything to the club, fernwood foxes under 9 football club, then please contact either me of Joaquin cardoso at wearefoxes.co.uk .

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

I have not forgotten what I said.... I will be returning late january instead of march... a Boulton and Watt is yours when we meet

All up, how much have you raised so far? :D

I haven't got an exact figure mate, but let me tell you the kids disco was jam packed, I bet there was 50 odd kids there and at a couple of quid a head that's a fair amount for us along with cake sales.the secretary takes the money, we usually get told at the end of the fund raising.its kind of difficult because, for example, we are raising money for the lights for the whole club, for which there is twelve teams I think, but myself and Kim are raising money for our club as well, the under 9s, as we need a new kit and footballs.

We also sell things like car stickers if anyone wants one.

Again I would like to thank everyone for their support, you've been great!

I have not forgotten what I said.... I will be returning late january instead of march... a Boulton and Watt is yours when we meet

Thank you pal, like I said anything is much appreciated.

You have a merry Christmas pal and a prosperous new year!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just a quick update on our fundraising efforts.so far, with the auction money added, me and my son have raised £230.70. I have yet to receive confirmation from the club Secretary on how much we raised from the kids party through entrance fees and cake sales and also our head coach Joaquim cardoso is going to give his final fundraising amount soon. Personally I would hope we would be pushing the thousand pound mark. I shall let you all know a closer figure soon.I would once again like to thank everyone involved in the auction. We are going to be doing the family fun day soon when the weather gets a bit warmer for which all of you are invited to attend.

Also, if anyone would like to help in any way, be it via donation or fundraising ideas, please feel free to contact me on here or joaquim cardoso via http://www.wearefoxes.co.uk .

Thanks again,

Matthew Ash

Archived