onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Duplicity:Micky Adams?

NLVMalc

Guest thecharlatans
Ayup Charles, you keep repeating yourself too. Fais Fair old chap :)

You're not wrong pal. I suffer from a mild form of deja vous disease, can't remember what it's called, but it's very Ground-Hog Day esque. This website does not help either as it can send my brain into overload.

I consistantly see the same posters repeating themselves about not attending any matches next season, nails in coffins, signing of starve em out campaigns, next door neighbours who've turned on Bratt etc and it doesn't help my cause.

As an administrator, i feel you have a moral obligation to stop this unnecessary negative spamming

Advert

You're not wrong pal. I suffer from a mild form of deja vous disease, can't remember what it's called, but it's very Ground-Hog Day esque. This website does not help either as it can send my brain into overload.

I consistantly see the same posters repeating themselves about not attending any matches next season, nails in coffins, signing of starve em out campaigns, next door neighbours who've turned on Bratt etc and it doesn't help my cause.

As an administrator, i feel you have a moral obligation to stop this unnecessary negative spamming

Go away.

If Micky want to go on the board to rebuild the squad, but it should be done on the proviso that he can not vote or have a say on the running of the club. He should only be there to make up the number for the short time.

A lot of people have been engaged in protest of one form or another at personal or organised levels. Supporters' and shareholders' concerns have been well founded. The danger with this is becoming too attached to protesting. There is a risk of not being awake in the present moment and as every event unfolds perceptional thought processes run wild.

The reality is what happened at the EGM happened. We need to deal with that in as constructive a way as possible. Eveything that happens in life does not independently arise, we are dependent on each other and cause and effect are always at play (karma in Buddhism). So, if 3000 people turn up protesting on the opening day of the season or indeed threatening to do so over the summer that will have consequences. On the day it will create a negative atmosphere and almost certainly transmit adversely to the team. Beforehand the publicity will affect the ability to attract new players and perhaps new investment.

One way or another the habitual protesting against any proposal or statement affecting the 3 board members who remain and even those who don't is going too far. It is even attached to anyone who deals with these board members such as Micky Adams. This has to improve if the fans are going to create the right environment for success next season. The protesting has become an end in itself rather than an effective means to an end. In fact its not effective at all, just destructive now.

Guest thecharlatans
A lot of people have been engaged in protest of one form or another at personal or organised levels. Supporters and shareholder's concerns have been well founded. The danger with this is becoming too attached to protesting. There is a risk of not being awake in the present moment and as every event unfolds perceptional thought processes run wild.

The reality is that what happened at the EGM happened. We need to deal with that in as constructive a way as possible. Eveything that happens in life does not independently arise, we are dependent on each other and cause and effect are always at play (karma in Buddhism). So, if 3000 people turn up protesting on the opening day of the season or indeed threatening to over the summer that will have consequences. On the day it will create a negative atmosphere and almost certainly transmit to the team. Beforehand the publicity will affect the ability to attract new players and perhaps new investment.

One way or another the habitual protesting against any proposal or statement affecting the 3 board members who remain and even those who don't which is even attached to anyone who deals with these board members has to improve if the fans are going to create the right environment for success next season.

Don't be so silly. The players support the protests and it helps them perform to their peak. Remember Bradford (nothing to do with them wanting to put themselves in the shop window due to Sky being there). Even Micky Adams gave us the thumbs up

Are people too thick to realise why Micky wants to be a director? He's stated numerous times it's completely down to footballing reasons and he wants the club to be successful, he also stated he's his own man. I respect his decision cause players are getting snapped up by teams all over the place and we're left with ****ing zilch.

Gwarn Micky.

Oh sorry. Now I understand. We have to let Adams become a director so that we can snap up all the best players like we did last year and the year before and the year.......

Oh, hang on!

Knowing Mark Sims was having due diligence done why didn't Micky just wait a few days before making his announcement.This was all done to get Mark to rush through the DD.If one of the 3 scrotes had had the courtesy to ask Mark or even Micky had asked Mark I'm sure Mark would have speeded things up.But guess what?no approach from anyone.Mark's decision will be made before any votes are counted re Micky IMO.You got the timing wrong Micky.

Archived