onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Out!

Advert

Same can be said for most people on this forum including yourself....

Im sure it could, but im reserving special attention for you as you do not like other peoples views yet start off with a post whinging that people do not accept alternative views

pot kettle black.....or to shorten it....clueless idiot

I'll have to be a dissenting voice I'm afraid.

Adams is doing this so the club can trade, being one short of a full board. I think that's his only motivation and if you think that means he'll support V2001 in the current dispute, why not ask him? I gather both B & G and NLV have asked precisely this question and his answer is awaited.

Until the answer comes I suggest we lay off. Otherwise we risk throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Couldn't agree more, like any manager would do he left for his childhood club, he is a very good manager leave him be until he answers the questions from B&G and NLV, we don't want another Jim Gannon do we?

I don't think anyone is arguing that Micky Adams is doing this so he can get players signed, although the response I got from the FL regarding whether it is actually the case that we need to have a 4 man board to sign players was vague to say the least.

What people are arguing about is the subsequent consequences of having a four man board, which will have the ultimate aim of fortifying their position and rejecting Mo's bid. The chance for change will have gone.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Micky Adams is doing this so he can get players signed.

What people are arguing about is the subsequent consequences of having a four man board, which will have the ultimate aim of fortifying their position and rejecting Mo's bid. The chance for change will have gone.

exactly.....pity some can not see both sides

One of the stupidest posts ever on this forum and thats saying a lot.

This makes people like RobbieH, Markymark and Banbell look sensible.

The posts on this apparant Football website **** me off they get more Dull & boring reading about politics & people moaning about almost anything by the day!!!! maybe there should be a campaign to rid this website...lol:razz:

I agree with you George.

I seriously cannot believe people on this forum, the whole first page of this thread is saying to sack Adams, are you lot ****ing clueless!!!!!! Ive had enough of idiotic fans like you lot its so frustrating, go support Newcastle Town your better off there, well at this rate we will be in that league if we carry on the way were going. Adams need to do this to sign and offer contracts to players otherwise were going to have an even weaker squad than last season!!!!

What i was axtually saying in my initial post was, that the board have used Adams as their trump card at every turn. They knew they were in desperate trouble in April, and therefore when Adams wS sacked by Sheff Utd they offeted him a ridiculously large salary and silly length contact despite him doing very little to justify it in either his conduct or managerial results in the last six months. They did so for one reason only. The hope that it would sway some shareholders to back them at the EGM.

Then at that EGM they survived by the skin of their teeth and were almost fatally wounded. Just about clinging on, they were/are unable to function. They know that the vast majority of the fans and shareholders are against them. They were in a position where they couldnt win. Virtually anyone they suggested for a director would certainly be rejected by the shareholders by virtue of the fact they would be a V2001 allie.

They tried all options..... Mark Sims because he could be outvoted, except so far Sims hasnt fallen for it..... An NLV representative for the same reasons, but they havent fallen for it either. So what was left their ever present Joker Mr Adams..... still a saint in the eyes of many fans and shareholders. If we get Micky to say its all about the team, that'll win em over! Dont be fooled!!

All im saying is that Micky isnt stupid. He bit their hands off for the chance to come back on daft money after, walking out in Dec, and ballsing up in

Sheffield. And now he sees his paymasters, who he has eating out of the palm of his hand are in danger of being ousted. That potentially means he will have new less easily impressed employers who might not be so malliable as Bill and his cronies. He could be in line to be replaced. One guarenteed way of making sure that doesnt happen is to become part of a board that cant be voted out!! Bingo the perfect job for as long as he wants it (e.g someone offers more cash).

What i was saying is that Shareholders should reject this cynical ploy and when a new broom sweeps through Vale Park it should sweep Mr Adams out the door never to return along with the bumbling idiots he has cosied up to.

Archived