onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Announces Candidacy To Become A Director

Papa Lazarou

Advert

Honestly LB, I bow to your calmness. I'm sitting here steaming, thinking whether or not this is the club for me anymore. Despite everyones best efforts, I feel that everytime we're on the up, we're pushed back down by the men at the top. I feel for Mark's situation, Wednesday wasnt the news we were looking for but there was a ray of light in Mark after the storm. The board have Mickey onside, the glimmer of hope is gone in my eyes. I'm completely downtroden and dismayed by what is going on. I didnt think anything could top what has happened this season, this has.

Hi Katie,

I am actually seething !

However all is not lost nor are we done by a long shot.

There is an overwhelming desire for change amongst the shareholders and fans - despite what the odd poster would have you believe. We all witnessed that 1st hand at the EGM as over 90% of the shareholders voted for change but less than 10% defeated the motions by dint of size of shareholding and a cartel of voting (so much for 24.9% and all that jazz).

If the majority want change and persevere then that change will happen. We remain committed and patient for so long as there is the common desire and will to bring about a knew future for PVFC.

That this board of 3 think they can continue in the face of a vote of no confidence is beyond me. All I will say is do not give up because we are not going away. Watch this space:shifty:

Kind Regards

Checkmate. Tik tok, the board are back.

Thats me done. There is NO depth that this Board will not stoop to is there! They just ignore a vote of no confidence, then a Director that has been voted off just buys hie way back on. It's your club now, stick it up your a###s! I shall be approaching the club next week to sell my shares back to them - they have set the precedent, if they refuse I shall be talking misselling of shares. I don't want to be involved in anything that Bratt is in. He is dispicable. Wonder If he will talk to RS now eh?

I wasn't delighted about Adams return. I'm ****** furious about it now. All those who say it's not about the politics, it's about supporting Micky and boys, how do you feel about this act of treachery by him - allowing himself to be used as a pawn in a political game to support a complete discredited and unwanted regime?

No way is Adams being used as a pawn. That would be like Froch losing to Aubrey Harrison. He's a grown man. He knows what he's doing. We have a lot of desperate people at the top at the moment.

Hi Katie,

I am actually seething !

There is an overwhelming desire for change amongst the shareholders and fans - despite what the odd poster would have you believe. We all witnessed that 1st hand at the EGM as over 90% of the shareholders voted for change but less than 10% defeated the motions by dint of size of shareholding and a cartel of voting (so much for 24.9% and all that jazz).

If the majority want change and persevere then that change will happen. We remain committed and patient for so long as there is the common desire and will to bring about a knew future for PVFC.

That this board of 3 think they can continue in the face of a vote of no confidence is beyond me. All I will say is do not give up because we are not going away. Watch this space:shifty:

Kind Regards

I hope you have something up your sleeve LB. We seem to be running short of options, short of financial starvation.

Hi Katie,

I am actually seething !

Kind Regards

Thanks LB for your patience.

How do you think we feel,having to put up with this lot for over seven years?

I'm at a loss at what to do now. On one hand, I'm ready to walk away, safe in the knowledge I've done all I can to enforce change. On the other hand, news like todays makes me so angry that I want to keep on until the board are gone. The problem is, I refuse to but a season ticket whilst Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd remain. What options as disgruntled fans do we have left? We are starving them out, we have made our opinions known, but so far it's come to nothing. It is very disheartening at times. I really don't know how TLB/Mo/Mark keep on going. All respect to them and NLV, SEO and B&G.

Quote, M. Adams :

'.....I am desperate for the club to succeed, not in the least for our fans....'

He loves the club so much that he deserted us for Sheffield Utd.

For the fans : if he wants the fans to be happy, he should just get on with the job that he is over - paid to do.

I'm at a loss at what to do now. On one hand, I'm ready to walk away, safe in the knowledge I've done all I can to enforce change. On the other hand, news like todays makes me so angry that I want to keep on until the board are gone. The problem is, I refuse to but a season ticket whilst Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd remain. What options as disgruntled fans do we have left? We are starving them out, we have made our opinions known, but so far it's come to nothing. It is very disheartening at times. I really don't know how TLB/Mo/Mark keep on going. All respect to them and NLV, SEO and B&G.

Stick at it cheeky,the customer is always right.

There's only one winner.

Why? Adams can do what he wants as long as it's legal whether you like it or not. Do we assume that after this Adams will not be welcome under a new regime?

Nothing has been approved or gone ahead anyway.

Everyone would prefer to jump all over MA before giving him the benefit of the doubt.

For me he's the best part of supporting Vale at the moment

Why? Adams can do what he wants as long as it's legal whether you like it or not. Do we assume that after this Adams will not be welcome under a new regime?

I think you may have something in that.He's nailed his colours firmly to the mast wouldnt you agree?.

I've not read all the posts in this thread - surprisingly, even I've got better ways of wasting my time - but couldn't Adams join the Board thus making it legal, extend contracts, sign players, then simply resign? Sorry if this has already been posted or if it's just too simplistic to be possible.

Archived