onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Phil Taylor

Yukon

Would certainly be a boost if Phil Taylor was more vocal in the local media in his condemnation of the board. We can all do our bit by writing letters to the sentinel and calling radio Stoke. I've done both in recent weeks. However, somebody as famous as Phil could get far more coverage.

Advert

How can Mo complain when he was going to do the same. He was just out done by the better business skills of the board and is now looking like a sore loser. Also proved he isn't a man of his word - remember if he lost the vote, he would walk away ... Sign of things to come?

Keep up, Mo could only buy the Broxap shares after the vote took place, as the board would have simply vito'd it if he had tried to buy them before.

He wasn't outdone by better business just a corrupt board, who dont play by the rules as they don't have any or make them up as they go along.

Since when did he say he would walk away..? There are many examples of Mo stating that he is in this for the long haul, I have even had a conversation with him myself and he said he has no intention of walking away.

Ever likley the majority of your posts are filled with crap as you don't seem to know the facts.

How can Mo complain when he was going to do the same. He was just out done by the better business skills of the board and is now looking like a sore loser. Also proved he isn't a man of his word - remember if he lost the vote, he would walk away ... Sign of things to come?

Bratt lost the shareholders vote, only 20% voted for him, walk now. MC was not even on the voting form.

I have more business skills in my balls that that whole board has put together. There business manner is appauling and an utter disgrace. The only "busness" that they have done has been loans and tripled the club debt! Any potential investment is ignored until it goes away. Business is about networking, and ignoring other people/busness'/ptential investors puts the business of Port Vale at risk.

And Mo has always said regarding the EGM outcome that he'd stick around if the majority wanted him, guess what **** head, the majority want him!

The board are a disgrace, and have a complete lack of business acumin, it was sneakiness that got them through the EGM, 80% of hands that went up wanted them to go!

He was just out done by the better business skills of the board

AND if the board had put as much effort and energy into running the club for the last 8 years as they have for this EGM, we'd be top of the Premier League right now! Speaks volumes!

Whatever any of you think about the board and how upset you get with others,you have to hand it to them a masterstroke getting the Broxap votes from under Chaudrys nose. This sort of thing goes on all the time in business if anyone is to blame it's Broxap for going back on there word

I would like to see Mo on the board as chairman as I think he will take us forward

I quite agree it was a masterstroke by the board. Was it in the best interests of PVFC? I think not. It was purely for self preservation.

YOU talk about a man of he word, xxxx me ,

two words...' Robert Lee', that guy could'nt even tell Mo he had sold his shares,

as for ' business skills of the board ' thats why PVFC is now in the xxxx

Archived