onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The grass is always greener

jeffers

Advert

Myrie lasts only 67 minutes, Tomlin out injured again and Hugill nowhere to be seen. Well done boys / agents, you have excelled yourselves.

JMW may be, though I doubt by a lot. Maybe the signing on feel he just seems someone who doesn't stay anywhere longer than a couple of years. We have better, and his team look poor already.

Hugill prob is on more than last year, though we don't know what his offer was, and he won't be getting performance bonus that's for sure. He won't be on a par with their first team. Massively over rated player, and will be scraping around to find league football in 18 months.

I hold no grudges against Tomlin. We sold him. He wasn't in mickys plans anymore, we wanted to free his wages, and he wanted to play football. Fair play to him.

We have replaced all with better.

If they aren't fussed then it says a lot about them as ambitious footballers.

I honestly think the only ambition the majority of footballers have is to earn the most money they can in the short career they have, hence why most would rather sit in the reserves at a 'big' club than playing regularly at a smaller club (not saying the 3 mentioned went to bigger clubs, just on about football in general).

Prime example is Sagna who went from a first choice right back at a champions league regular to a reserve at man city just for a bigger pay packet

Hving said that JMW will be the hardest to replace I do now think(apart from the strikers as we haven't got anyone in) that ALL the players brought in are better than those who left and now we should be thankful they did leave or we would not have managed get in who we have if they stayed

If you're getting paid a shed load more money at a new club then I can partly understand a player leaving but let's be honest, JMW won't be earning that much more at Scunthorpe. Terrible decision on his part to leave as was Hugill.

He may earn more in the short term at Preston but his careers going nowhere fast. Once his Preston contract ends, I'd be surprised if he plays league football again.

Life's too short to do anything purely for money.

I dont think we miss any of the players that have left,JMW has easily being replaced,Tomlin didnt play that much or Hugil and the midfield is far more disciplined now Loft has gone to a club where he reckons they have far more ambition than the Vale.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/sport/location-not-an-issue-for-21511/

What a lying s**t!. He was either telling lies to MA or is being untruthful now. Either way he has gone and we have a better replacement in OConnor so thanks for saying good bye Lofty

Archived