onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

"Illegal migrants in Calais should be sent to Britain!"

Pheonix Vale

Advert

Let hundreds of thousands of migrants into a country of just 4400 square miles the capital city of which is already massively overpopulated. Great idea.

I said "Tens if not hundreds of thousands", they appear able to cope with many thousands of migrant workers whom they house in appalling conditions and control the entry and exit of, a practice described as modern day slavery. There's much more behind why they don't offer citizenship than people/sq mile.

If we get a Yes vote next Thursday, perhaps we should put a "Diversion" sign half way across the Channel and send them all up to the Port of Leith where they will surely be delighted to be part of the Utopia which Mr Salmond assures us all an independent Scotland will become?

I said "Tens if not hundreds of thousands", they appear able to cope with many thousands of migrant workers whom they house in appalling conditions and control the entry and exit of, a practice described as modern day slavery.

Indeed it is..and you want to have even more migrants go there. You've just given one explanation as to why they do not go there

There's much more behind why they don't offer citizenship than people/sq mile.

No one is claiming that 'people/sq mile" is the only reason..but it's still a good point

If we get a Yes vote next Thursday, perhaps we should put a "Diversion" sign half way across the Channel and send them all up to the Port of Leith where they will surely be delighted to be part of the Utopia which Mr Salmond assures us all an independent Scotland will become?

We should pay Scotland to temporarily house them for a month and then just refuse them entry anyway..leaving them in Jocko land for them to deal with. As there will be a proper border we'l be able to keep em out.

A win win for the remainder of the UK and a cheap workforce for the sweaties

:)

Indeed it is..and you want to have even more migrants go there. You've just given one explanation as to why they do not go there

The migrant workers in Qatar are there on a temporary basis, very few are offered the chance to stay, given citizenship and the benefits someone born in Qatar receives. Ask yourself why is that the case rather than play with words.

Quote from the article below, of Qatar's 2 million population only 250,000 are citizens so there is ample opportunity to offer citizenship whether that be those that are there now and will undoubtedly be forced to leave or those that would like to go there.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-05-14/the-2022-fifa-world-cup-could-be-deadly-for-qatars-migrant-workers

No one is claiming that 'people/sq mile" is the only reason..but it's still a good point

It isn't the only reason as I said and I doubt its any reason at all.

The migrant workers in Qatar are there on a temporary basis, very few are offered the chance to stay, given citizenship and the benefits someone born in Qatar receives

I am aware of that

. Ask yourself why is that the case rather than play with words.

No playing with words

Qatar does not want them as citizens; that's obvious

Quote from the article below, of Qatar's 2 million population only 250,000 are citizens so there is ample opportunity to offer citizenship whether that be those that are there now and will undoubtedly be forced to leave or those that would like to go there.

They don't want to offer citizenship; that's obvious

The article merely repeats what we all know...what a horrible regime there is in Qatar and highlights why refugees etc don't want to to there

It isn't the only reason as I said and I doubt its any reason at all.

I know... You posted this

"There's much more behind why they don't offer citizenship than people/sq mile. "

No one is saying that there isn't

It's till mistaken to suggest that they are doing nothing

So you accept my point. Do you consider those countries should do more, much more.

For Allah's sake how many times am I going to have to repeat myself :angry:

Here is just one of my previous posts on this thread

"Indeed they could (do more). I have never claimed that they could not do more but was countering the claim that they are doing nothing"

Who they hell are we to say that they SHOULD do more..but there is little doubt that they could....as I have posted frequently (and no doubt wil have to do so again)

For Allah's sake how many times am I going to have to repeat myself :angry:

Here is just one of my previous posts on this thread

"Indeed they could (do more). I have never claimed that they could not do more but was countering the claim that they are doing nothing"

Who they hell are we to say that they SHOULD do more..but there is little doubt that they could....as I have posted frequently (and no doubt wil have to do so again)

By the sounds of it you're getting the message.:)

• 3 weeks later...
We should pay Scotland to temporarily house them for a month and then just refuse them entry anyway..leaving them in Jocko land for them to deal with. As there will be a proper border we'l be able to keep em out.

A win win for the remainder of the UK and a cheap workforce for the sweaties

:)

There I was , thinking that Scotland was in the UK. Tut tut

• 1 month later...

Archived