onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

Advert

So it is squeaky bum time for Beechy - will Basel find the bin dippers Fawlty ?

My predicition - Liverpool will get through this one without a great deal of trouble. May only be by 1 goal or 2 if Basel get desperate late on and push forward but were looks like we will be stuck with the poo-ol for the knockout phase.

For those who like a little bet Betfair are offering the Reds at 1.8 or 4/5 in fractional terms, seems a very good bet to me. It might be worth some very small bets on sides playing against those already through like Ludogrets at Real Madrid (12/1 draw. 26/1 away), also Bayern Munich might be a bit lazy. Another good bet might be Anderlecht to lose, as they will finish 3rd whatever they do at Dortmund though Dortmund are only 1.3 to win. Worth a double on Liverpool, Dortmund and a smaller treble on those 2 and add in Olympiakos to beat Malmo.

Seem to remember the same attitude last season at this stage, remind me where you finished?

Keep your powder dry that's what I say, especially relevant to Newcastle fans after September/October's embarrasing witch hunt against Pardew....

And what attitude would that be TP????? Commenting that one of your Reserves would fit in the Newcastle Reserves squad? And the witch hunt against Pardew was much like the ones you lot get regularly against your managers - they come from the minority.

I've gone for a Galatasary/Olympiakos/Basel treble tonight, I think Basel will beat Liverpool tonight quite comfortably.....

Not sure what you base that on, the Swiss league is hardly the best in Europe. Still, we will see, if you really have a psychic rush then get your money on Basel who are 10/1 to win 'quite comfortably' ie by more than 1 goal on Betfair. Then avoid Beechy for a few months.

I actually think Liverpool may get 3 or 4 goals tonight, and some may have noticed I am not their biggest fan.

Shocking performance so far. Basel are decent enough but they shouldn't be in the ascendancy as much as they are. Coutinho and Lallana should be in the side. I'm starting to lose faith in Rogers - It's been his first real difficult spell as manager of the club and he's losing the plot.

Lambert looks completely lost in a Liverpool shirt.

Archived