onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dyke spouting his guff again

vallyunt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28421879

Thought he'd make himself heard again after England's dismal showing.

The idiot seems determined to kill off lower league football just so a bunch of pampered reserves can play in front of crowds that will get lower and lower before football slowly dies and England will be no closer to success than before.

Advert

On the other side though he is there to look at possibilities. I personally would introduce B teams, but add them to the conference. Then they can move up the leagues if they can. But If B teams are added, they should include only English players. What would be the point otherwise?

On the other side though he is there to look at possibilities. I personally would introduce B teams, but add them to the conference. Then they can move up the leagues if they can. But If B teams are added, they should include only English players. What would be the point otherwise?

Spot on. No point in burying our heads in the sand we all have to look at possibilities. especially after that dismal showing by England in the World Cup. Complete embarrassment and will be for years to come if we don't take action. B teams may not be the answer but something has to be done.

What about the non-league clubs? Proud, historic clubs prevented from reaching the football league as Man Utd's reserve side storm to the title.

Dyke can **** off. If this happens there best be a riot.

What about the non-league clubs? Proud, historic clubs prevented from reaching the football league as Man Utd's reserve side storm to the title.

Dyke can **** off. If this happens there best be a riot.

If that were to happen, and that utd reserves/youth team full of English talent went on to get promoted to the first team together after a few years in the professional game as a team then the English national team will only benefit from that.

The conference teams and lower league teams may also benefit as it may increase crowds especially with big away support.

I'm sorry but I completely disagree. It's a terrible idea and even the context in which you applied, it's still extremely unfair but this time on non league sides. It would ruin lower league football.

If that were to happen, and that utd reserves/youth team full of English talent went on to get promoted to the first team together after a few years in the professional game as a team then the English national team will only benefit from that.

The conference teams and lower league teams may also benefit as it may increase crowds especially with big away support.

People may disagree, but we have a football structure to be proud of. I wouldn't want to alter it in any, even for the benefit of the national team.

It may be people like me who are contributing to the problem, but the lower leagues mean more to me than the national team.

Crowds would not increase and neither would conference football. Your telling me that a Wrexham fan for example would rather play hull reserves than Chester. Nobody would watch any of those games.

I'm sorry but I completely disagree. It's a terrible idea and even the context in which you applied, it's still extremely unfair but this time on non league sides. It would ruin lower league football.

I accept what you're say as at first I thought exactly the same. Maybe the world cup has changed my mind.

But we as England fans can't sit and moan about it if we aren't willing to change as well as the football authorities.

People may disagree, but we have a football structure to be proud of. I wouldn't want to alter it in any, even for the benefit of the national team.

It may be people like me who are contributing to the problem, but the lower leagues mean more to me than the national team.

I am very proud of our football structure. Can it not be part of the solution?

Crowds would not increase and neither would conference football. Your telling me that a Wrexham fan for example would rather play hull reserves than Chester. Nobody would watch any of those games.

You're probably right. But would vale fans rather stoke youth/reserve team or Carlisle?

Also pre season friendlies for example are relatively well attended when playing the prem reserve teams. And even championship I don't know exactly but didn't derby bring a few?

Anybody suggesting that allowing prem b teams anywhere near any pro league or non lge in this country needs to give their head a wobble . B teams will finish football in this country if allowed in end of . I would rather play macc town than Liverpool res ta very much . B teams are not the answer to reviving English fortunes on the world stage . Better coaching and first team football in the prem , instead of being paid 20k a week from 16 yo to rot in Chelsea / a n other reserves .

If clubs want to stock pile English players then let them pay their stupid wages whilst playing for a loan club , maybe then the players will get a game and the club borrowing said players won't have to worry about funding the move .

Archived