onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets

Spunk Bubble

Advert

Can't believe they are turning people away who want to hand over payments for tickets. A secret of successful retailing ... always take the money they might change their minds otherwise.

We are not sure of the exact conversation between the club nd the one fan who said this so probably best to give vale the benefit of the doubt perhaps?

We are not sure of the exact conversation between the club nd the one fan who said this so probably best to give vale the benefit of the doubt perhaps?

Just out of interest and slightly off topic I went to the club shop on the first Saturday the new kit was on sale. I have paid for two junior valiiant memberships. With is you get a free voucher for the home shirt. So on launch day I asked if I could use my voucher for my two boys kits early. I was told no. Asked when the vouchers were to be released and was told told 1month, so after release of the new kit. Asked if I could use the voucher against the away kit also told no! I still bought 2 home kits plus a keepers full kit but it wasn't great from the ticket office

My thoughts exactly, interesting some of the moaners are back after a week of harmony. Didn't see the club getting the credit for the 3 great signings.

Still life can always be miserable ;)

Not moaning but and if it was a straight choice then I would totally agree but surely it's not too much to be guaranteed your season ticket before the season actually starts rather than wait until the last possible minute.

Not moaning but and if it was a straight choice then I would totally agree but surely it's not too much to be guaranteed your season ticket before the season actually starts rather than wait until the last possible minute.

But the season doesn't start for another 2 weeks 4 hours 38 minutes and 12 seconds. Looking forward to it much!

Why is everyone getting so wound up , start moaning if you havent got your ST on Friday night on August 8th. God whats this site going to be like if we lose our first two games , people will be throwing themselves off the A500 flyovers. Keep the Faith people.

Bit gutted yesterday turned up with 340 quid for me ,my lads and nephews ten match vouchers and couldnt get them as system down till the 28th.

Don't know what the problem is but if the system is down till the 28th then that could lose the club money.If there is no pay on the gate for the Bolton game,ticket only.A lot of the people going would have got their ticket today (saturday) due to work etc.Why isn't there a back up system to fall back on if there are issues?

Similar for the WBA game IF the system isn't fully up and running.

Archived