onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf

valiant_593

Advert

I never expected today's hat-trick of signings!Well done to all at PVFC and I'm so chuffed we all renewed our season tickets .We had faith in Micky and let's now get behind the club and that includes the constant moaners.Give it a rest now and enjoy the rest of the summer:yes:

I never expected today's hat-trick of signings!Well done to all at PVFC and I'm so chuffed we all renewed our season tickets .We had faith in Micky and let's now get behind the club and that includes the constant moaners.Give it a rest now and enjoy the rest of the summer:yes:

Spot on Dave and well said............:yes:

I guess football is the game we love because we all are passionate about our opinions.

Smurf is like marmite, seems to divide opinion. Something which frustrates me is the wild extremes we get as the knives come out for Smurf and then for fellow loyal supporters.

Smurf's done good today on other occasions I'm expecting him to make some serious PR gaffs. I think he is trying to make pvfc a success.

This is not a time to score points from each other, but maybe we can be a little more optimistic about the new season.

Up the vale

I like very little of what he says and I like about half of what he does. He's not brilliant but he's not terrible either. It's like he has to dig himself a hole first, before getting out of it. That said we go from 'Conference Kids' (which undoubtably had an effect on ST sales) to Michael Brown. I'm in no doubt that he is working hard for the benefit of PVFC but still think he needs expert help.

I'm afraid Vale have a group of "fans" who constantly criticise the Chairman whatever he does and are repeatedly looking to change the ownership without having the resources to do so themselves and so resort to slander and innuendo. Fortunately there are sufficient number who appreciate Norman's efforts and are willing to give him time. Smurf certainly needs help. What has happened to the panel of wise men and women that he asked for?

Well done , Norman, in spite of the lies and doom mongers. Keep up the good work. Most of us appreciate it and hopefully we can all unite behind the chairman, the manager and staff, and the players.

I'm afraid Vale have a group of "fans" who constantly criticise the Chairman whatever he does and are repeatedly looking to change the ownership without having the resources to do so themselves and so resort to slander and innuendo. Fortunately there are sufficient number who appreciate Norman's efforts and are willing to give him time. Smurf certainly needs help. What has happened to the panel of wise men and women that he asked for?

Well done , Norman, in spite of the lies and doom mongers. Keep up the good work. Most of us appreciate it and hopefully we can all unite behind the chairman, the manager and staff, and the players.

Which is what I have tried to say on another thread but I was castigated for belittling those that were obviously against Norm. You have eloquently put in words what I have failed to do. Thanks

Which is what I have tried to say on another thread but I was castigated for belittling those that were obviously against Norm. You have eloquently put in words what I have failed to do. Thanks

You mean me I suspect. I stay out of the politics these days, the V2001 era was enough for me. I just don't like fans putting down other fans and calling them WUMS just because they have different view point. Today has been fantastic and all credit to smurf and MA but by the same token, it doesn't mean I agree with everything either has said or done previously. We live for the moment and that's how I'm taking things from how on.

We have had some real up and downs with our football club, today has been one of the better ones. We all make mistakes and we always will, because we all are human, just like smurf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on here, and as much as negativity riles me, I do appreciate everyone's opinions on every matter with my beloved club. Let's all just look forward to the new season now, a lot more optimistic of a good solid season that we can all enjoy and hopefully unite in the love of our club.

We have had some real up and downs with our football club, today has been one of the better ones. We all make mistakes and we always will, because we all are human, just like smurf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on here, and as much as negativity riles me, I do appreciate everyone's opinions on every matter with my beloved club. Let's all just look forward to the new season now, a lot more optimistic of a good solid season that we can all enjoy and hopefully unite in the love of our club.

Well said

Archived