onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Michael Brown

cheshirevaliant

Advert

I wasn't sure on this one yesterday but thinking about it the guy has been quality over the years(also a little dirty imo) and you shouldn't lose that,i can see him being a squad player maybe and that would certainly be quality back up

I think it depends what formation we employ. In a 4-2-3-1, I think Brown would be a regular first teamer, whose experience would bring added cover to the back four and it may mean that the defence is sorted. In a 4-4-2 I'm not so sure he would have the legs for 90 minutes and we'd need another striker.

Adams says he wont sign the french lad on trial because he would hinder the young players coming through? Now hes signing a 38 year old journey man who wasnt that good in his prime wtf is goin on?

Come off it.

It was clear that Guyonnet wasnt good enough, Brown is 37 on a one year deal has vast experience. I wouldnt call him a journeyman, he has also played 157 games in the premiership and is coaching the reserves. Some vale fans are never ****ing happy.

Adams says he wont sign the french lad on trial because he would hinder the young players coming through? Now hes signing a 38 year old journey man who wasnt that good in his prime wtf is goin on?

We need experience also, which the French lad in all respect didn't have.

Are you for real? Very good signing who will play 25/30 games and coach the reserves.... vastly experienced and a great bit of business

Michael Brown was an excellent player in his day, combative, good passer and scored goals, although he's most likely slowed down a little his experience and footballing brain will make up for that at lge 1 level. Class is permanent, form is temporary, good signing by MA.

Michael Brown was an excellent player in his day, combative, good passer and scored goals, although he's most likely slowed down a little his experience and footballing brain will make up for that at lge 1 level. Class is permanent, form is temporary, good signing by MA.

He is also going to coach the reserves

Part of me says you have a problem,i don't think I have ever seen you post anything positive on here about the club,we now have one of the best midfields we have had for many a year and you still aren't happy,unbelievable some fans are

Archived