onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Whats Going On?

Spunk Trumpet

Are you seriously dropping the race card...again? After accusing werestayingup last week, erroneously! You couldn't be further from the truth....again!

Old age tends to blunt the understanding. That is one reason I was glad to go.

Advert

But I do know what I heard.

Again, you misunderstand; I was referring to you allegations against posters on here. I have no idea what people within the club thought of Mo, although have my suspicions with regards to certain (ex)board members.

On second thoughts I don't think I want to know.:yes: I suspect it is the same reason why Adams et al didn't want him to succeed.

I said useless because I thought Sinnott was a useless manager. What else could it mean? I explained my comment. Now you explain yours. Or is it just easier to make accusations without the testicular fortitude to back it up. For the record I backed Mo.

I said useless because I thought Sinnott was a useless manager. What else could it mean? I explained my comment. Now you explain yours. Or is it just easier to make accusations without the testicular fortitude to back it up. For the record I backed Mo.

Sozz. Glad to hear it. Again, I apologise. We are on the same hymn sheet but I am out of tune.

For goodness sake let us have some realism. Norman owes these lifers nothing and has already given them two years free and is now offering another year at half price. True Vale fans will put up and shut up as many of us do year after year. The lifetime tickets were a gamble -a gamble on the honesty and financial ability of Valiant 2001 when they were obviously offered because Valiant 2001 were short of money.

You're a bright ray of sunshine aren't you!

You appear to misread the dismay most fans are experiencing regarding Vale's attitude and timing in their abysmal handling of this matter.

Some great posts on this thread, my own views are that the scrotes should never have made this offer in the first place, they were popular at the time and they would have tugged at the hearts of true fans who could have afforded the deal while they helped to finance their own selfish positions, I know it's easy to say with hindsight but if they needed money that bad when they first took over then alarm bells should have rung, imagine Smurf asking the same now?

Admin would have caused a lot of businesses small and large to lose a lot of money and I know from my experience when Wedgwood went into admin how harsh it can be!:doh:

I think it would have been better had this decision on the 'lifers' been made straight away once the takeover happened, not sure if that's down to Smurf or Paul Wildes? Is it now worth the bad publicity for the sake of saving a relatively small amount of money from good, genuine fans who did what they thought was best for the club at the time? Then no it isn't, IMO.

My thoughts exactly Tosh

For goodness sake let us have some realism. Norman owes these lifers nothing and has already given them two years free and is now offering another year at half price. True Vale fans will put up and shut up as many of us do year after year. The lifetime tickets were a gamble -a gamble on the honesty and financial ability of Valiant 2001 when they were obviously offered because Valiant 2001 were short of money.

Little Al, Dave Knype... How many usernames have you got?

I have no personal/vested interest in this debate. The people I know who invested the money to be "lifers", did not do so as some sort of gamble like speculation with the stock exchange; in the hope their own longevity would pay-off.

They did so because they love the club.

They have continued to fund the club both financially and also in volunteering their own time in a variety of ways.

Norman, people have different opinions on your decisions and usually both arguements hold water. On this occasion it is a no brainer! Keep these people happy!

Archived