onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Whats Going On?

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Why do we keep having a go at our owner I think these people should stay away and shut up Norman is doing a great job it's his money and while he's spending it on my club with new signing etc good on him remember where we were 2 years ago

Why do we keep having a go at our owner I think these people should stay away and shut up Norman is doing a great job it's his money and while he's spending it on my club with new signing etc good on him remember where we were 2 years ago

If you take time to read the forums you will see there is broad approval for Smurf - with some of the most ardent football critics warming to him.

Since November 2012 Norman and Micky have brought us to a far better place, and whilst it's a steep learning curve for the Radford man I for one give praise and due credit for all his efforts.

So, when I add my voice of concern when hearing life memberships have been cancelled I am not 'having a go at our owner', but communication to him how I feel about this particular decision taken.

Most of us acknowledge that Norman has no obligation to honour the life memberships, but that shouldn't get in the way of yours truly adding to the collective voice asking him to reconsider in favour of the 'Lifers'.

Yours in all things Port Vale

Barry :)

If you take time to read the forums you will see there is broad approval for Smurf - with some of the most ardent football critics warming to him.

Since November 2012 Norman and Micky have brought us to a far better place, and whilst it's a steep learning curve for the Radford man I for one give praise and due credit for all his efforts.

So, when I add my voice of concern when hearing life memberships have been cancelled I am not 'having a go at our owner', but communication to him how I feel about this particular decision taken.

Most of us acknowledge that Norman has no obligation to honour the life memberships, but that shouldn't get in the way of yours truly adding to the collective voice asking him to reconsider in favour of the 'Lifers'.

Yours in all things Port Vale

Barry :)

My thoughts exactly Barry- Generally, very well done, this time, big own goal

Top post ignore them bitter people with time on their hands

I am certainly not bitter.

Should you actually browse my posts you will see i rarely have a bad thing to say about Norman and especially Micky.

I actually did have a bit of time on my hands and decided to make my opinion known.

Overall i think Norman has done more good than bad. Much more. However, im not just going to sit back and say that his decision on the lifers STs is justified.

It isnt.

In my opinion of course.

Should you have something constructive to put to the debate, in what has been a decent thread, then i would love to hear it.

Believe me, im sick and tired of all things negative on here and with Vale in general which is why i rarely post these days. However i felt disgusted at Normans actions to a handful of folk who i am sure people like you were praising to the high heavens a decade ago.

We need these hardcore fans.

Really poor PR from the club.

St I wasn't on about you I have always agreed with 90% of your posts I really do like reading most posters on ovf it's the odd few who spoil it by constantly running everything vale down

Have to get used to it mate! It is a forum for ALL reasonable debate and I have been lambasted sometimes purely for stating my views, which in general are optimistic, well though t out ones! Grow a thick skin and judge which posts are worthy of reply or those that are obviously WUM ones. It does "appear" recently though that the moaners/pessimists etc are totally outnumbered and are gradually being put in their place! I accept they can say what they like, within rules, and sometimes it's quite funny and different to read their slants on matters. Keeps it interesting.

Archived