onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New signing Monday

NicoInSheppey

Advert

Going to be a long season I think. We will end up with a load of cast offs from other clubs, let's hope we can mould them into a team. So much for big name signings.

We've just got to wait and see. Still a good month left till the season kicks off, lots of players still out there, and we are a club that gets the best out of most players, very few have gone on to be better players than they've been while at the vale. Stay patient and stay positive, there's nothing any of us can do to make these players sign, that's why we have to put all our faith in Adams.

Going to be a long season I think. We will end up with a load of cast offs from other clubs, let's hope we can mould them into a team. So much for big name signings.
Another Robbie Earle would do me. But why are players cast offs if they decline offers from thier clubs and move about?

Another Robbie Earle would do me. But why are players cast offs if they decline offers from thier clubs and move about?

We have signed nothing but cast offs for as long as I can remember

Wouldn't mind having Barcelona's cast offs!

Then if we sign a rising star from the league below (Andy Jones, Ian Taylor) would we be jumping for joy. Let's be patient, back the boys and be thankful the club looks to be getting on an even keel.

What do you expect? Prem league clubs sign cast offs, the vast majority of young players move down leagues. We develop a few over the years, but they isually move onto bigger clubs. It is how they play for us that matters, not where they came from, enjoy thier play before they move up.

What do you expect? Prem league clubs sign cast offs, the vast majority of young players move down leagues. We develop a few over the years, but they isually move onto bigger clubs. It is how they play for us that matters, not where they came from, enjoy thier play before they move up.

Signing cast offs is exactly what I expect us to do

When do the players report back? I'm not one to hit the panic button just yet but friendlies usually start after a week of July and we have 1 new player and 9(is it?) have gone(4 released and 5 have beggared off elsewhere for whatever reason).

It's gonna be a small group for that run around Forest park this year!:unsure:

When do the players report back? I'm not one to hit the panic button just yet but friendlies usually start after a week of July and we have 1 new player and 9(is it?) have gone(4 released and 5 have beggared off elsewhere for whatever reason).

It's gonna be a small group for that run around Forest park this year!:unsure:

Training starts tomorrow

I see that Scunthorpe have signed Lyle Taylor from Sheff Utd and Stevenage have signed Chris Whelpdale,I have always liked those 2

Archived