onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

And another....

PortVale4Life

Follows on from my post last week in which some members called me a wum and an idiot for simply stating my opinion. Another week has passed and still nothing, pre season starts next week and we have a squad of 15 players.

We were told nearly 3 weeks ago now that on Thursday we would have certain deals completed and those 'in the know' on here i seem to remember used the term, fans would be gleaming with the signings.

Well what's happened? The only thing we've done is consistently offer weak contracts to players and ended up missing out. Players like Clarke would have been great but we've once again not offered a good enough deal. No doubt we will sign players like this lad from Hibernian, who I've seen and was beyond awful.

We now see comments from Adams saying that he hopes Lloyd can tie down a 1st team spot, really? He's no where near ready.

At the moment we are favourites to go down and unless something drastic changes it is gonna be a long season.

I await the comments declaring me a wum and the comments saying we still have ages left.

To be fair nobody said we would be gleaming with the signingS,a few said they were HOPING to announce a particular player that they had been told about and IF it happened we would be happy with it.

Just on a side not please tell me how you know we have offered WEAK contracts to players? I think you are just speculating there.I aren't having a go at you as its your opinion but I do think some of the things are wrong,also IF we are in the same position on the 2nd of August a week before we kick in then I will be joining you in the moaning but as its the end of June I am prepared to wait a little longer than you it seems

Advert

If you want to attack the post thats fine... but dont make it personal

That baffles me,i don't agree with what REP says a lot of the time but where has he made it personal in his post?? there was nothing insulting in it,do you read some of the stuff that gets let go on here? there is far worse said,from an outside point of view it just looks like you and REP have a problem with each other.

By the way did you notice days ago Ray Williams accusing me of being racist and not explaining or ever giving proof of how?

That's just how he works,likes to have a dig and TRY to be clever.

Melv to be fair and I know it seems I am sticking up for REP but I am just trying to work a couple of things out because when I read the posts I thought REP replied to the OP not in a personal way,it was in fact the OP who then called REP a ****.

For what its worth I do think REP can be a kiss **** but that's upto him

That baffles me,i don't agree with what REP says a lot of the time but where has he made it personal in his post?? there was nothing insulting in it,do you read some of the stuff that gets let go on here? there is far worse said,from an outside point of view it just looks like you and REP have a problem with each other.

By the way did you notice days ago Ray Williams accusing me of being racist and not explaining or ever giving proof of how?

I didnt say he had made it personal, I asked that he didnt... he was responding to the poster not the post... just preemptive.

As far as I know we dont have a problem, we debate points we disagree on, we dont hurl abuse at each other... why should there be a problem... even though he is always wrong..

No I dont read every post so I didnt see [i dont think] the post you refer to... did you report it?

I didnt say he had made it personal, I asked that he didnt... he was responding to the poster not the post... just preemptive.

As far as I know we dont have a problem, we debate points we disagree on, we dont hurl abuse at each other... why should there be a problem... even though he is always wrong..

No I dont read every post so I didnt see [i dont think] the post you refer to... did you report it?

No Geo there was no point really,the point was proved by him not being able to back it up.....I said that I thought he was Zulu on here and that is why he said I was making a racist comment...would you agree with that?

No Geo there was no point really,the point was proved by him not being able to back it up.....I said that I thought he was Zulu on here and that is why he said I was making a racist comment...would you agree with that?

Out of any context it sounds a strange thing to say... I dont see how its racist unless he is suggesting you are calling him a Zulu which isnt a usual term of abuse... not that Ive heard anyway...

But if you report posts they are brought to the attention of all admin and are dealt with ASAP

I was surprised by that, he clearly for me got the wrong end of the stick and then failed to take it back.

Follows on from my post last week in which some members called me a wum and an idiot for simply stating my opinion. Another week has passed and still nothing, pre season starts next week and we have a squad of 15 players.

We were told nearly 3 weeks ago now that on Thursday we would have certain deals completed and those 'in the know' on here i seem to remember used the term, fans would be gleaming with the signings.

Well what's happened? The only thing we've done is consistently offer weak contracts to players and ended up missing out. Players like Clarke would have been great but we've once again not offered a good enough deal. No doubt we will sign players like this lad from Hibernian, who I've seen and was beyond awful.

We now see comments from Adams saying that he hopes Lloyd can tie down a 1st team spot, really? He's no where near ready.

At the moment we are favourites to go down and unless something drastic changes it is gonna be a long season.

I await the comments declaring me a wum and the comments saying we still have ages left.

Yeh,something drastic such as the 1,300 'disaffected' fans renewing their STs and increasing our buying power by half a million pounds!!

I didn't and then the OP did and you actually didn't say the same thing in equal measure to him ;)

I don't have a problem with anyone whose posts I reply to, if I did personally I would use the ignore list, I like Geo in a perverse kind of way :)

Archived